It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sauvignon1: Not so much bitching as it is a question: I want to learn to draw, but one of my reasons for doing so is rule 34. Does this make me a bad person, am I wanting to learn for the wrong reasons?
Attachments:
kc.png (9 Kb)
Girlfriend keeps butt-dialing me. Keep waiting to hear private info I shouldn't when she does.

Downloaded a bunch of ScummVM abandonware yesterday but half of it requires lengthy DOSbox installation before providing the files ScummVM recognizes. Fuck.

My rep seems to go down a point a day or so. Someone out there loves being passive-aggressive.

Fuck I'm tired.
I hate E-learning.

Decided to take a course to learn at home, took a fucking month to set up and now that i have the log in details I cant actually start the fucking course cause the "launch Course" button opens up a loading screen that never fucking loads, there also does not seem to be a way of contacting the provider for any kind of support in getting the fucking thing to work, what a waste of £300,

I have 12 weeks to get this fucking thing to work and complete the course and at this rate I wont have even managed to see anything past the loading screen.
Heh, turns out the e learning isnt compatable with chrome or an up to date firefox. Forced to use IE.

#nothappy.
"And all this change is nothing if you’re not in my eyes,
All this would mean nothing if you’re not in my arms."

Go away, sad emotions.
StingingVelvet: My rep seems to go down a point a day or so. Someone out there loves being passive-aggressive.
Copy-paste.
Post edited June 17, 2013 by Elenarie
StingingVelvet: My rep seems to go down a point a day or so. Someone out there loves being passive-aggressive.

Fuck I'm tired.
I was at 202 yesterday morning. It was down to 190 before I posted anything today. It dropped 2 more while I wasn't even at my pc. :P

At least you aren't in danger of losing stars.

Fuck I'm tired.
Welcome to GOG.

Fuck I'm tired.
langurmonkey: Welcome to GOG.
It does lead me to wonder if the downrepping for kicks is something new. He's been here since the beginning yet it's obviously new to him while we showed up latter half of last year and well, speaking for myself, I'm astounded when I log on after a long break and find my rep hasn't dropped. :D

Or were you referring to the "fuck I'm tired" bit? If so ignore the above. :P

Fuck I'm tired.
tinyE: I was at 202 yesterday morning. It was down to 190 before I posted anything today. It dropped 2 more while I wasn't even at my pc. :P

I noticed before I logged off last night you were down to 188 (probably around 1am or 2am). Are you sure you don't have an alter ego that is downrepping you at night.
tinyE: I was at 202 yesterday morning. It was down to 190 before I posted anything today. It dropped 2 more while I wasn't even at my pc. :P

jjsimp: I noticed before I logged off last night you were down to 188 (probably around 1am or 2am). Are you sure you don't have an alter ego that is downrepping you at night.
That was last night. This morning I went up to 189. Dropped to 188 a few hours later. Someone noticed, uprepped me back to 189. Played Settlers for a few hours, logged on, I was at 188. XD I want to stress this is more annoying than anything. A lot of this is happening because I seem to bitch about it a lot and I don't fault folks who do that; I'm not bitching, I'm just perplexed.
tinyE: That was last night. This morning I went up to 189. Dropped to 188 a few hours later. Someone noticed, uprepped me back to 189. Played Settlers for a few hours, logged on, I was at 188. XD I want to stress this is more annoying than anything. A lot of this is happening because I seem to bitch about it a lot and I don't fault folks who do that; I'm not bitching, I'm just perplexed.
Ah, my mistake. You can be assured I didn't downrep you. You would have really had to do some trollish behavior to get me to downrep you, and even then I would have at least manned up to it with a comment. Actually, I haven't even used the downrep since joining, seems kinda silly to me.
This new GOG with all these damn purple people in it! I miss the days when GOG was all orange people! It was so much better!
StingingVelvet: This new GOG with all these damn purple people in it! I miss the days when GOG was all orange people! It was so much better!
GOG use to have Oompas Loompas in it?
Man, that is so cool!
Every game is now a MASTERPIECE or AMAZING or EXTRAORDINARY or whatever.

For crap's sake, the PR guys really need to draw the line somewhere. If anything, I am really getting turned off to buy anything from GOG reading the same things for every single game released here.
signing in to bitch about torchlight, because I already have it and it sucks donkey balls. I was almost sure I was gonna "get some wang" instead.