It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Adzeth: I know the most probable cause. Don't want to mention it on a public forum. It's a condition.
But people on discussion boards need to know about your personal health! It's a rule!
Adzeth: I know the most probable cause. Don't want to mention it on a public forum. It's a condition.
Fenixp: But people on discussion boards need to know about your personal health! It's a rule!
It's... it's Kawaii Ponychan syndrome. Whenever I think about cute ponies, I get such a nosebleed that I faint.
Adzeth: It's... it's Kawaii Ponychan syndrome. Whenever I think about cute ponies, I get such a nosebleed that I faint.
Awww, and your poo looks like a rainbow.
Adzeth: It's... it's Kawaii Ponychan syndrome. Whenever I think about cute ponies, I get such a nosebleed that I faint.
Fenixp: Awww, and your poo looks like a rainbow.
Yeah, it gets really embarrassing whenever I get into a poo off.
Post edited April 15, 2013 by Adzeth
Oh damn it, I hoped to do all of today's work under influence of a single coffee, but suddenly I'm getting sleepy. I think I have even heard the 'Effect has wore off' sound effect from New Vegas, but that might be a hallucination caused by a lack of sleep.
Sad day; Titanic day. It's not sad because of the boat but rather my ex. Whenever I think of Titanic I realize that was the was one of the only things she didn't go down on, and I cry.
Post edited April 15, 2013 by tinyE
Daft Punk's new album isn't out yet. Neither is the single. I was promised a single today! It doesn't matter that there are still 16 good hours in the day to premiere it, I want it nowwwwwwww. *throws Veruca Salt-esque tantrum*
I got back on Prozac, and all the side effects went away except the drowsiness. It's been almost a month and I'm getting annoyed.
Fuzzyfireball: I got back on Prozac, and all the side effects went away except the drowsiness. It's been almost a month and I'm getting annoyed.
I never had drowsiness. Odd.
Fuzzyfireball: I got back on Prozac, and all the side effects went away except the drowsiness. It's been almost a month and I'm getting annoyed.
tinyE: I never had drowsiness. Odd.
So I take it you were/are on Prozac? What was your dosage?
tinyE: I never had drowsiness. Odd.
Fuzzyfireball: So I take it you were/are on Prozac? What was your dosage?
30mg a day the last 20 or years or so. The only downside is that my poetry isn't really that good anymore but it's not like I was going to be famous for that anyway.
Fuzzyfireball: So I take it you were/are on Prozac? What was your dosage?
tinyE: 30mg a day the last 20 or years or so. The only downside is that my poetry isn't really that good anymore but it's not like I was going to be famous for that anyway.
I'm on 20mg, take them primarily for my anxiety, and while I'm glad I don't tweak out like a crackhead anymore, I'm starting to worry I might have to play the switching game. All I wanna do is sleep the day away....
Muscle memory is a funny thing. I can't remember my passwords with a single hand :D
Adzeth: Muscle memory is a funny thing. I can't remember my passwords with a single hand :D
Lol.

And as for my bitch for today: the neighbors are working on their apartment, have been for more than a week already. Each day they are drilling from ~9 am to ~6 pm. Awesome conditions for an audio designer and composer. To make it funnier there's also some weird woman in the neighborhood who likes to sing like some opera singer, you can usually hear it from 10 am until noon. When I open the windows I get a funny composition of drilling and opera singing.

*drill* *sing* *drill* *sing* *driiiiiiiiill* *sing* *drill* *silence* *sing* *driiiiiiiill*

I should make a recording and send it to an old professor of mine who is totally into artistic stuff. I bet he'd play the recording to his students on a lecture and say something like: "you see, THIS is ART, something none of you will ever understand!"

Edit: Crap, I should REALLY make a recording of that stuff. Might come in handy later on.
Post edited April 16, 2013 by F4LL0UT
Well, this is just fucking wonderful.

I've just been informed that my car has failed the TÜV safety check in spectacular style, and that it will cost €1,200 to repair, effectively writing off the vehicle. Now my girlfriend, after telling me that her TÜV wasn't due until the end of the year, has just discovered that it's actually due next month, and there is so much fucking wrong with her piece-of-shit Fiat that it'll never go through.

And this specifically two weeks before I'm due to drive over to the UK for a month and two month before I have numerous client visits in the middle of nowhere. Not to mention that my girlfriend works in the arsehole of the world and relies on her car.

I fucking hate cars. Period.

Oh, and the tax office wants thousands of euros as a preemptive income tax on income I haven't received yet. Don't ya just fuckin' love this country?
Post edited April 16, 2013 by jamyskis