It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I haven't shaven for a while now and I'm starting to feel like a bear

On top of that, for some reason, I feel relatively angry today...
I have a cold. I never have colds. I am a man. Yet, I have a cold. Fuck it.
SimonG: I have a cold. I never have colds. I am a man. Yet, I have a cold. Fuck it.
It's a man cold.
;)

I fucking hate Christmas. Every year I feel like shit. Why can't I hibernate?
Tuesday. No job LOL (finished last friday). Fat chance of finding something around this time of year.
SimonG: I have a cold. I never have colds. I am a man. Yet, I have a cold. Fuck it.
lol stuff youself, stay warm and sit tight, it will pass soon, is it snowing in your place yet
viperfdl: It's a man cold.
;)

I fucking hate Christmas. Every year I feel like shit. Why can't I hibernate?
Buy yourself a sauna.

Then the bitching part - ...cant have own sauna in our own apartment :(((

Luckily there is one common - but I was too late at work and didnt make it :(((
Adzeth: My studies are really stressing me out. I've only one exam left this year, and I've studied for it, but I suddenly feel like I can't remember a single thing about the whole damn area. Flunking that earlier exam really decimated my confidence..

If I flunk this one, it'll mean that I'll be ridiculously busy with studies through the whole vacation, since at this point going "meh, I can do that later" isn't really a valid option anymore.
The more you focus on it, the more stressed you get. Set aside a couple of days to *not* study or think about studies. You'll have a more clear head after that. If your exam is tomorrow, then some emergency meditation and relaxation techniques might be in order.
I have two children of three and a half years. One of them has the starting of a pneumonia, the other a very bad flu. The first one chugs the amoxicilin sirup without problems, but because the inflammation of the liver he vomits occasionally. The other vomits whenever smells the syrup.

Yep, that's some 'special' Christmas here.
I think I did terribly on my TOEFL exam.

Sorry, but I am not capable of thinking of and replying with a valid answer to the '...to improve the protection of the environment' kind of questions in 60 seconds.

Or, how the crap can you mention that something isn't memory related, when you afterwards tell me to listen to a 7 minute lecture about some dumb shit painter and his students, and then ask me questions about some crappy details about that lecture... what the fuck am I supposed to focus on remembering first when the subject is so incredibly boring and I've no idea what half of the things being said mean?

Are you trying to test my English or just trying to joke with me... Screw this, next time I'll do something other than TOEFL, at least I won't be speaking with a damn recorder that has been programmed to stop recording after 45 seconds (+15 while you're hearing the question) and throw the next question while you're trying to calm yourself down of being pissed off by the previous question.

Yey for wasting $175.
I don't bitch. I'm supposed to be a man.

That being said, I was forced to shave for my new job. Now I feel like a baby-faced child. Its really making me sad. I need to find a society that isn't stuck in the '50s.
OneoftheLost: I don't bitch. I'm supposed to be a man.

That being said, I was forced to shave for my new job. Now I feel like a baby-faced child. Its really making me sad. I need to find a society that isn't stuck in the '50s.
Good luck with that, in the US you could try a big city on the west coast, otherwise you'll have to bail from North America I think.
Gawd I know. I'm not sure when it became 'fashionable' for men to look like women. When I was overseas most of the men wouldn't even TALK to a man who was baby faced, as this was a sign that said man was just an aged boy. A shame really. My face is covered in hair by 1 o clock, its like my face is trying to tell me something. :p
I haven't been sleeping all that well lately. My last exam's today. Then I need to start preparing to move out of this apartment. Maybe after the move, I can be without stress for a while. Would be nice. I really need some proper sleep.
I hate PayPal and indirectly FunCom

Tried to buy 'The Secret World' from it's homepage on 14/12/12 and apparently the funds "haven't cleared" yet, even though yesterday my bank account was finally drawn against AND it said the payment had been approved on my Secret World account on the 14th

This has never happened before, ever, and I've been buying stuff online for a couple of years using PayPal

Not happy
Boredom sux...