It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My family is going on a overnight trip in four hours. I had homework due Saturday and being ill as an excuse not to go, but I kind of feel like I should just to get away from the house and do something for a change.

So, for the last few hours, I've been doing accounting & computer work. Not hard. Tedious as all hell though. But even though I'm tired, feel sick, and didn't want to do it I got the work done. All I have left is two quizzes.

I go to post the homework....Website is down. It comes back a few minutes later but is now claiming my homework isn't real when I try to submit it, and won't accept the files. Website is also unstable so I'm wary of doing quizzes when I only have one shot at them.

Not good.
Hawk52: I go to post the homework....Website is down. It comes back a few minutes later but is now claiming my homework isn't real when I try to submit it, and won't accept the files. Website is also unstable so I'm wary of doing quizzes when I only have one shot at them.

Not good.
Yeah , unstable websites and suchs (and poor web security) are not good.... Worse is that they are most likely going to increase the compulsary use of websites for everything.......
Where I live they have been working on several "sneak/sneaky attempts" (that they then in the end wants to combine) on bringing total digitalization around, both for when dealing with the goverment,state,healthcare, whatever but also in such areas as banking , Identification , and education....
With respect to education they have f**ked up big time several times as they started to make some final exams/tests digital and online , so, as far as I remember, they have both had total server break downs during exams/tests but also had faulty exams/tests so that they had to do it over....
I swear to god I don't get my SO at times.

Her: I wish you were here at this wedding.
Me: Well honey, you didn't ask me.
Her: Oh, right...

Mmmyeah.
AndrewC: I swear to god I don't get my SO at times.

Mmmyeah.
Perhaps you should use your coding efforts to write a 'grilfriend translator' application for all the major smartphones. You type in the phrase they say and it gives you the most likely real world translation

Even if it was only a joke program it might still sell well
Aliasalpha: Perhaps you should use your coding efforts to write a 'grilfriend translator' application for all the major smartphones. You type in the phrase they say and it gives you the most likely real world translation

Heck man, you know, that's a good idea; let's see what API's Google uses for voice processing and if they're open to use XD
I really don't think I will ever understand this woman (the ex).....
I get the feeling that this year of college is going to be terrible, just like last year was.

I was actually looking forward to it at first, but for some reason that feeling went away :\
Aliasalpha: Perhaps you should use your coding efforts to write a 'grilfriend translator' application for all the major smartphones. You type in the phrase they say and it gives you the most likely real world translation

AndrewC: Heck man, you know, that's a good idea; let's see what API's Google uses for voice processing and if they're open to use XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezVib_giTFo
akwater: I really don't think I will ever understand this woman (the ex).....
Wow, from proposal to ex in a couple weeks, sorry man:(
akwater: I really don't think I will ever understand this woman (the ex).....
Whatever you do, don't pursue her....
AndrewC: I swear to god I don't get my SO at times.

Mmmyeah.
Haha, I hear you. I get exactly the same thing. My girl keeps acting like she wanted me to back-off, give her more space and when I do she goes completely batshit hysterical and thinks the relationship is falling apart.

The only thing I have to say is: o_o
The con I was looking forward to next month got postponed.

Fuck the ice cream.

That was supposed to be epic weekend for me. I wanna chill with gorgeous cosplayers then crash at beautiful girl's place for a weekend.

How cruel. :(
MGShogun: The con I was looking forward to next month got postponed.

Fuck the ice cream.

That was supposed to be epic weekend for me. I wanna chill with gorgeous cosplayers then crash at beautiful girl's place for a weekend.

How cruel. :(
You were supposed to be hanging around gorgeous cosplayers & crashing at a beautiful girl's place for the weekend and you were thinking about fucking icecream?? I'm a fan of icecream myself but I think you might have your priorities in the wrong order
Aliasalpha: You were supposed to be hanging around gorgeous cosplayers & crashing at a beautiful girl's place for the weekend and you were thinking about fucking icecream?? I'm a fan of icecream myself but I think you might have your priorities in the wrong order
Somehow I am inclined to side with you on this issue... ;-)
That's just metaphor, though.

It's like 'damn the torpedoes'.

I got that phrase from Korean movie, lol.

But yeah, I'm kinda disappointed. :(

My friends and I were so looking forward to this event.