It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

real.geizterfahr:
I needed a hilarious "O" though ;)
I'm just coming back from a long hiatus from the forums, and apparently they're moderated now!

So...how do the current mods feel about a necro of the never-ending thread? :D
A_Future_Pilot: I'm just coming back from a long hiatus from the forums, and apparently they're moderated now!

Perfect place to test that I reckon. And welcome back :)
Welcome back =)
A_Future_Pilot: I'm just coming back from a long hiatus from the forums, and apparently they're moderated now!
17 days is long?
Gydion: 17 days is long?
Well, maybe A_Future_Pilot spent them on the Seishin to toki no heya.
Gydion: 17 days is long?
The Descent-related stuff doesn't count ;)

Moderation removed bad behaviour and related things. Unfortunately it didn't bring back interesting people. The damage have been done so nowadays the forum is just meh in every way.
A_Future_Pilot: The Descent-related stuff doesn't count ;)
Pretty sure Descent-related stuff always counts...
Lol I guess I can't really argue with that! :P
test to see if I can make a link
Minion Masters

YES:D I DID IT!!!
Post edited June 30, 2017 by greeklover
test
This is a little test,to see how long it takes to be down voted.(Time starts,are you ready? GO!)
Tauto: This is a little test,to see how long it takes to be down voted.(Time starts,are you ready? GO!)
Has your 'test' finished yet?
Tauto: This is a little test,to see how long it takes to be down voted.(Time starts,are you ready? GO!)
T.Hodd: Has your 'test' finished yet?
No,not yet.Still running,and checking the graph.