It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mike_cesara: When I reply this, the formatting looks weird.
dtgreene: By the way, is there any way to escape square brackets on this forum so that, for example, I could enclose "quote" in square brackets without the software thinking I am starting a quote?
[quote_884]Yes, there is.[quote]

Use & #091; and & #093; (without the spaces).
Post edited June 05, 2016 by Gede
How drunk am I?
<start breath test>
Maighstir: So, I just acquired a Chatpad for the XBox360 controller, and I can barely beleive how annoying it is to type on. The layout is completely bonkers, the rubber buttons probably makes the Zinclair ZX80 keyboard sound like a good idea, and the size and thub typing is just the icing on the cake. Why the fuck couldn`t Microsoft just have added existing wireless standards to their console and let us use common bluetooth keyboards like Sony did, rather than increase the development costs by reinventing the wheel?

Also, yes, this post was typed using said chatpad, through the browser on my XBox360.

I`m not sure whether I prefer tripping over the USB wire for an actual keyboard or use this annoying thing the few times I need to type a word or two on the MS console.
Tarm: How long did it take to write that? Compared to an ordinary keyboard? :P
Not that much longer, actually --I mean, I have been typing on phone keyboards for a good while, both physical and touch-screens-- though having to figure out where the backspace key is and how to get the apostrophe for shortenings --every single time, because nothing is anywhere close to where it should be-- does get rather annoying. And, of course, I now realised I used ` rather than ' because they're bloody impossible to see if I don't want to shove the controller into my face, and it's even worse if the light's not perfect.
justanoldgamer: How drunk am I?
<start breath test>
Not drunk enough.
dtgreene: By the way, is there any way to escape square brackets on this forum so that, for example, I could enclose "quote" in square brackets without the software thinking I am starting a quote?
Gede: [quote_884]
Yes, there is.[quote]
Use & #091; and & #093; (without the spaces).
The square brackets have to be replaced with HTML character codes again if quoting such a post though.
Post edited June 06, 2016 by Maighstir
Testing urls and url tags.

One word url.

Two word url.

No tags url.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/test_11/page60
YEAH! The NeverEnding Thread is back!
It still lives!!! :D
fuck
pardon?
Post edited August 08, 2016 by classicgogger
Just seeing if being banned on the CDPR forums carries over here
ThePro: Just seeing if being banned on the CDPR forums carries over here
"Excuse me, uhm, can you tell me whether I look like the picture of myself on this wanted poster I brought with me?"

I mean, really? Did you just do that?
Post edited August 13, 2016 by thomq
I absolutely did. What are you gonna do about it?
Testing if I can post at all.

EDIT: Oh, nice. Had troubles recently.

EDIT2: Weird, still can't post here though: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/80s_synth_electropop_music_thread

:/

EDIT3: My post finally registered... Apparently that slashthrough "O" is a big NO on here.
Post edited November 29, 2016 by chevkoch
test 899.
chevkoch: EDIT3: My post finally registered... Apparently that slashthrough "O" is a big NO on here.
Å
å

edit: the funny As go through just fine :D
Post edited November 29, 2016 by real.geizterfahr