It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sanscript: Now that's a lot of horsemouth-full-of-french. Well I understood mais, which is corn in my language!
HunchBluntley: I just copy-pasted a review from one of the games in the Staff Picks to see if the forum software would replace all the "&junk" with actual, readable characters. (Obviously, it did. :) ) I don't speak French, either =D (though I can safely say the reviewer was not talking about corn XD ).
Something tells me you're quite right ;-)
There re many words that are understandable since many languages share a common root.

Maighstir: All I saw in that was "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..."
Lin545: This

"you are starting to overinflate my ego" xD
Are you absolutely sure about that? Google Translate translated that to something else... :p

http://bildr.no/view/R0w4M2Ft

Maybe machine ego (bio or mech) has something to do with carrots? I wonder...
Post edited April 18, 2016 by sanscript
Maighstir: All I saw in that was "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..."
Lin545: This

"you are starting to overinflate my ego" xD
https://la.wikisource.org/wiki/De_finibus_bonorum_et_malorum/Liber_Primus (paragraph 32)
...neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit, amet, consectetur, adipisci velit...

Translated:
...neither is there anyone who loves, pursues or desires pain itself because it is pain...
The original test thread. Accept no imitations!
untest
[spoiler]

Hiding crappy-crap?

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]What about this?[/spoiler]

Also, [spoiler] Does this work? [/spoiler] [spoiler]this?[/spoiler]

[spoiler] What about this? [/spoiler]

[spoiler]
I guess it has to be on its own line...I'll go report this as a buggy-bug
[/spoiler]
Post edited May 05, 2016 by A_Future_Pilot
[spoiler]

Wowie, this is new

[/spoiler]
[hide]grumpy[/hide]
[translate]nuqDaq 'oH puchpa''e'?[/translate]
Let's see what happens here.
Edit: Seeing if I can self-quote here.
Post edited May 27, 2016 by dtgreene
So, I just acquired a Chatpad for the XBox360 controller, and I can barely beleive how annoying it is to type on. The layout is completely bonkers, the rubber buttons probably makes the Zinclair ZX80 keyboard sound like a good idea, and the size and thub typing is just the icing on the cake. Why the fuck couldn`t Microsoft just have added existing wireless standards to their console and let us use common bluetooth keyboards like Sony did, rather than increase the development costs by reinventing the wheel?

Also, yes, this post was typed using said chatpad, through the browser on my XBox360.

I`m not sure whether I prefer tripping over the USB wire for an actual keyboard or use this annoying thing the few times I need to type a word or two on the MS console.
This
Maighstir: So, I just acquired a Chatpad for the XBox360 controller, and I can barely beleive how annoying it is to type on. The layout is completely bonkers, the rubber buttons probably makes the Zinclair ZX80 keyboard sound like a good idea, and the size and thub typing is just the icing on the cake. Why the fuck couldn`t Microsoft just have added existing wireless standards to their console and let us use common bluetooth keyboards like Sony did, rather than increase the development costs by reinventing the wheel?

Also, yes, this post was typed using said chatpad, through the browser on my XBox360.

I`m not sure whether I prefer tripping over the USB wire for an actual keyboard or use this annoying thing the few times I need to type a word or two on the MS console.
How long did it take to write that? Compared to an ordinary keyboard? :P
nothing to see here..
Post edited June 05, 2016 by mike_cesara

nothing to see here..
mike_cesara:
When I reply this, the formatting looks weird.

By the way, is there any way to escape square brackets on this forum so that, for example, I could enclose "quote" in square brackets without the software thinking I am starting a quote?
mike_cesara: Hard to say..
I wasn't looking for it but it seems to be very limited forum.
Post edited June 05, 2016 by mike_cesara