It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

real.geizterfahr: hmm...

TURD

??? that's weird...
HunchBluntley: XD
This post wins the thread! (I guess that means it passes the test?)
No, it failed the test ;)

I wanted to quote someone in another topic, so I hit the reply button, wrote my post and tried to post it. But instead of my post I got the endlessly spinning circle. I didn't mess with the quote so the tags were definitely correct. A test post in this thread went through just fine, so it wasn't the forums either. When I had a closer look at the post, I realized that the user I quoted, quoted another user who had the word "TURD" in his post. When I removed that quote, my post went through. I thought GOG added TURD to their useless word filter, so I came back to this thread to try it out. But TURD went through just fine :/
HunchBluntley: XD
This post wins the thread! (I guess that means it passes the test?)
real.geizterfahr: No, it failed the test ;)

I wanted to quote someone in another topic, so I hit the reply button, wrote my post and tried to post it. But instead of my post I got the endlessly spinning circle. I didn't mess with the quote so the tags were definitely correct. A test post in this thread went through just fine, so it wasn't the forums either. When I had a closer look at the post, I realized that the user I quoted, quoted another user who had the word "TURD" in his post. When I removed that quote, my post went through. I thought GOG added TURD to their useless word filter, so I came back to this thread to try it out. But TURD went through just fine :/
In this case -- for some reason -- knowing the explanation doesn't make that post any less funny to me. And the sentence "But TURD went through just fine :/ " had me laughing aloud all over again. Sometimes it's good to be easily amused. =)
real.geizterfahr: I thought GOG added TURD to their useless word filter, so I came back to this thread to try it out.
TURD 's the word?
Post edited September 17, 2015 by Gydion
Test => my avatar => changed => still Tiny Wario => test failed => I'm sad :(
Test
Attachments:
Just keeping crap alive. You know. Like you do.
The Testing goes on.

With occasional new faces. :)
nothing to see here...
Post edited November 23, 2015 by real.geizterfahr
real.geizterfahr: nothing to see here...
On the contrary, there's a post with the text "nothing to see here..." to see.
Maighstir: On the contrary, there's a post with the text "nothing to see here..." to see.
I just wanted to try if it is possible to link to URLs with... "problematic" characters like a ] (which closes the opening url tag). The result? [url=http://199.101.98.242/media/images/37765-Vandal_Hearts_II_-2.jpg]This[/url]

That's the link I wanted to link: 199.101.98.242/media/images/37765-Vandal_Hearts_II_-2.jpg
Post edited November 23, 2015 by real.geizterfahr
real.geizterfahr: That's the link I wanted to link: 199.101.98.242/media/images/37765-Vandal_Hearts_II_-2.jpg
Like this?
real.geizterfahr: That's the link I wanted to link: 199.101.98.242/media/images/37765-Vandal_Hearts_II_-2.jpg
JMich: Like this?
Exactly ;P
Treasure Avatar Test
Attachments:
treasure.png (54 Kb)
Post edited December 02, 2015 by cecil
OMG , l almost forgot to test.
https://twitter.com/isteststilldead