It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lillesort131: Are anyone else experiencing messed-up layouts such as the one I have attached a screenshot of?
Edit: Now it moved down to the next post.
real.geizterfahr: Reminds me of this.

edit: Ah, you've changed the "Posts per topic page" setting in your account. Then this IS a direct consequence of what I linked.

edit2: This is how page 35 looks when you set your posts per page to 20. It's an old test with broken tags for bold text.
Interesting. It isn't that chaotic for me, however.

real.geizterfahr: edit:
Lillesort131:
real.geizterfahr: Time paradox!
Indeed!
Post edited August 11, 2015 by Lillesort131
Cyraxpt: Yeah, noticed that but it's just too funny that they censor the words in caps lock but not in lower case, makes no sense, it's like they're preventing those type of threads to call attention but not exactly their use on normal posts.
It's just how GOG tries to "fix" things ;)

Lillesort131: Interesting. It isn't that chaotic for me, however.
Small correction: It was a test with broken quote tags, not bold tags. But I remember that I did something with bold tags too... But what was it? oO
nvm...
Post edited August 03, 2015 by real.geizterfahr
robocop83: Ice cream
Maighstir: I SCREAM!
For eyes creme!
real.geizterfahr: So... This means we're still allowed to swear, but we're NOT ALLOWED TO fucking RAGE ANYMORE?!?!?!
Tee hee. Wow, that really does kind of put a damper on raging. Have you tried mixed case raging?
Nothing to see here.
Post edited August 05, 2015 by vv221
TEST!
.rats live on no evil staR

.goh angasal a m'I ,imalas a gnah oG

!ris ,etov ot esiR

!god a rednu gge taf a ,teggun der A !doG

.atoyoT a s'atoyoT A

?may a mood ybab ydoom a yaM
A train leaves Boston at 11:47 toward Chicago at an average speed of 90 miles per hours, a bus leaves Montreal at the same time toward Toronto at a median speed of 45 Kilometers an hour, how many Poles does it take to destroy the life of all the authors of all Newfie jokes?

This will be graded on a curve.
justanoldgamer: A train leaves Boston at 11:47 toward Chicago at an average speed of 90 miles per hours, a bus leaves Montreal at the same time toward Toronto at a median speed of 45 Kilometers an hour, how many Poles does it take to destroy the life of all the authors of all Newfie jokes?

This will be graded on a curve.
SASS

what a sassy titmouse.
Post edited August 05, 2015 by mrmarioanonym
real.geizterfahr: Okay... GOG implemented some weird filter. In another topic I wanted to say something about two threads with extremely offensive titles, but my posting didn't show up. When I removed the titles of the threads, the posting went through. Editing them in didn't work. Now, after some testing, I figured out what GOG did.

You can still say:
аss аss аss аss tits tits tits
- or -
fuсk fuсk fuсk coсk blowjob

But as soon as you try to write those lines ALL IN CAPS LOCK, your posting doesn't go through. In fact, just one little "fuсk" (in caps lock) seems to prevent a post from showing up.

Could someone please try and confirm this?
test (really sorry for swearing, just testing out of curiosity

FUСK FUСK FUСK FUСK СOCK ВLOWJOB

(sorry for swearing)

EDIT: OK, finished.
Post edited August 08, 2015 by ZFR
FUСK FUСK FUСK FUСK СOCK ВLOWJOB

edit: weird... A single, caps lock fuck won't go through. But this does?!?!

edit2: even weirder... I can copy your line and post it, but I can't post it when I write it myself. May I call you fuckmachine?

edit3: What have you done with this FUСK?
Post edited August 08, 2015 by real.geizterfahr
ZFR: FUСK
I see what you did there (finally). 1057

fuck?
Post edited August 08, 2015 by real.geizterfahr
EDIT: lowercase test

OK a single lowercase fuck works

However a string like:
аss аss аss аss tits tits tits
- or -
fuсk fuсk fuсk coсk blowjob

doesn't (unless you use my method)