It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yeah, we all like good ol' test_11 ;)

Also, maybe if we get this thread to the next page it will un-break :)
Hello
Hello
Hello
Thi is only a test...
funny... GOG did something
Post edited August 03, 2015 by real.geizterfahr
Okay... GOG implemented some weird filter. In another topic I wanted to say something about two threads with extremely offensive titles, but my posting didn't show up. When I removed the titles of the threads, the posting went through. Editing them in didn't work. Now, after some testing, I figured out what GOG did.

You can still say:
ass ass ass ass tits tits tits
- or -
fuck fuck fuck cock blowjob

But as soon as you try to write those lines ALL IN CAPS LOCK, your posting doesn't go through. In fact, just one little "fuck" (in caps lock) seems to prevent a post from showing up.

Could someone please try and confirm this?
real.geizterfahr: Okay... GOG implemented some weird filter. In another topic I wanted to say something about two threads with extremely offensive titles, but my posting didn't show up. When I removed the titles of the threads, the posting went through. Editing them in didn't work. Now, after some testing, I figured out what GOG did.

You can still say:
ass ass ass ass tits tits tits
- or -
fuck fuck fuck cock blowjob

But as soon as you try to write those lines ALL IN CAPS LOCK, your posting doesn't go through. In fact, just one little "fuck" (in caps lock) seems to prevent a post from showing up.

Could someone please try and confirm this?
Yep, I just tested it and all I got was the spinning circle and the message "Please wait. Processing..." and then nothing happened.
moonshineshadow: Yep, I just tested it and all I got was the spinning circle and the message "Please wait. Processing..." and then nothing happened.
Thanks for confirmation.

So... This means we're still allowed to swear, but we're NOT ALLOWED TO fucking RAGE ANYMORE?!?!?!
My favorite thread. Test => OK.
Ice cream
robocop83: Ice cream
I SCREAM!
Test

Edit: Lol, i get it, they used the language filter based on the tits&stuff threads. :)
Post edited August 03, 2015 by Cyraxpt
Cyraxpt: Test
Hint: Editing it in doesn't work either :P
Are anyone else experiencing messed-up layouts such as the one I have attached a screenshot of?
Edit: Now it moved down to the next post.
Attachments:
Post edited August 03, 2015 by Lillesort131
Lillesort131: Are anyone else experiencing messed-up layouts such as the one I have attached a screenshot of?
Edit: Now it moved down to the next post.
Reminds me of this.

edit: Ah, you've changed the "Posts per topic page" setting in your account. Then this IS a direct consequence of what I linked.

edit2: This is how page 35 looks when you set your posts per page to 20. It's an old test with broken tags for bold text.
Attachments:
lolz.jpg (361 Kb)
Post edited August 03, 2015 by real.geizterfahr
Cyraxpt: Test
real.geizterfahr: Hint: Editing it in doesn't work either :P
Yeah, noticed that but it's just too funny that they censor the words in caps lock but not in lower case, makes no sense, it's like they're preventing those type of threads to call attention but not exactly their use on normal posts.