It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Another test.
What just happened? Whole site when weird for a sec, everything seemed to be working fine except the +/- was gone.
Must be fun to do these tests with someone who can analyze them using a tool like 'Fiddler'. It will be fun a few times, but one can be sure that because it is so wide-spread that it closes the gap, one will be disappointed
OK, it seems I still retain my avatar. What the hell happened to the other avatars?
I think a few web-savvy hooligans should answer for themselves. ;)
hello hello

edit: ok, some posts appear, others don't
Post edited April 11, 2015 by rodrolliv
Grargar: OK, it seems I still retain my avatar. What the hell happened to the other avatars?
I can see all avatars, but... page numbers of threads are jumping up and down like mad (this thread is switching from 34 pages to 46 pages on every second reload).
Grargar: OK, it seems I still retain my avatar. What the hell happened to the other avatars?
For a while there it appeared that the site reverted to the old code or something with the grey and black default avatars instead of the fruity pebbles colored MSN Messenger ones.
Gonchi: What just happened? Whole site when weird for a sec, everything seemed to be working fine except the +/- was gone.
glitch in the matrix
stg83: For a while there it appeared that the site reverted to the old code or something with the grey and black default avatars instead of the fruity pebbles colored MSN Messenger ones.
Dammit, you're right! Some users have the old "New user" avatars (including guys like XYCat, who definitely had a custom avatar)

edit: XYCat got his avatar back :/
Post edited April 11, 2015 by real.geizterfahr
Apparently this "thread" was hijacked into a new thread called "test", you can leave it and go back and find the thread you weren't once in.
I warned them about the effects of the Hadron collider, but would they listen to me? oh no, they'd rather listen to those who were more fluent in HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript and jQuery. They'll learn the err of their ways I thought. pishaw!
Post edited April 11, 2015 by JDelekto
real.geizterfahr: Dammit, you're right! Some users have the old "New user" avatars (including guys like XYCat, who definitely had a custom avatar)
Yeah, I think this glitch happened before as well when GOG was replacing the default avatars and a lot of folks had to set their custom avatars again.
Here's something that was copied/pasted in Steam comments for a while, back in Halloween:

(except it's my GOG version! :D)

░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄░░░
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄░░░
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄░░
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀░░
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀░░ THIS IS BOB
▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ ░░
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀ ░░ COPY AND PASTE HIM,
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄░░░ SO, HE CAN TAKE
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄░░ OVER GOG!
░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄░░
░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌░░
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█░░░
░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█░░░
Post edited April 11, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
Yay, 23 games just vanished from my shelf :D Site's still f*cked up...
real.geizterfahr: Yay, 23 games just vanished from my shelf :D Site's still f*cked up...
Library seems intact. Even Fallout is still here. Now, let's see how long it will take till my jinx is activated.