It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyberevil: Test!

http://www.gotoquiz.com/in_which_circle_of_hell_would_you_reside

(I'm #8... sheesh!, didn't know I was THAT much of an asshole!)
trentonlf: Mine was:
The Carnal: You lived a life of lust and were thrown about by your feelings rather than by moral virtue, now you will be thrown about physically - out of control forever.

I find these tests funny when they throw stuff out that is so far off the mark :)
Awww... You a 'Ho!
Cyberevil: the ULTIMATE sink or swim!

Mine called me corrupt and a hypocrite (which I DON'T feel is terribly accurate, since I really try not to be a hypocrite) ...although it did say I was either. My score wasn't very high though, so maybe that was just the best match LoL.
I looked it up again... it's actually this...

" The Fraudulant: You were a seducer, a flatterer, a simonist, a sorcerer, a corrupt politician, a hypocrite, a thief, an evil advisor, a schismatic, or some other falsifier. Various ingenious and ironic tortures await you depending on which you were."
So they are saying that you are Simon the Sorcerer? Interesting lol

The test says I am #3...The Gluttonous: Your appetites drove your will instead of goodness. Since you lived a life of filthy consumption, you will spend your time consuming filth.
YE GAAAAADS...jeez... :-(

Here's my result BTW:

In Which Circle of Hell Would You Reside?
Your Result: Circle Four
40%
Hoarders or Wasters: You were either too greedy or too careless with material goods. You will spend your time smashing weights against each other as you try to keep or destroy them.
(Second came Circle 3 with 26%.)

Interesting-the result was probably decided from the fact I said I can't throw stuff away in the test (which is true-whenever I might need to do so, I think "Nah, I might need this and also that..." etc till I end up throwing almost nothing-or only stuff that's outright useless). And I also buy video games I find interesting no matter whether I'm planning to play them soon or not. So definitely a hoarder. I'm surprised BTW that I'm the only so far with this result-this videogame hoarding problem I mentioned also affects most other gamers here... :-)

Circle seven : the violent. That's some test !
So I guess EVERYONE is going to hell, but at least we all seem to have our own circles!

Course I'd be lying (which apparently other than seducing I'm want to do) if I said I liked crowds, so I guess that's a good thing.

"Your Result: Circle Six

100%

The Heretics: You taught heresy, falsehoods against the truths of God. Your flaming tongue that lead people to their deaths have gotten you a burning tomb in the city of Dis."

Oh, wow. Guess I shouldn't be teaching my future children to even tell white lies, because they will be branded forever as heretics. Damn. Now, I have a craving for some Warhammer 40.000.
Post edited July 15, 2014 by Grargar
Testing a fake signature...

Your Result: Circle Six 100%

The Heretics: You taught heresy, falsehoods against the truths of God. Your flaming tongue that lead people to their deaths have gotten you a burning tomb in the city of Dis.

100% Circle Seven
93% Circle Two
93% Circle Three
87% Circle Eight
75% Circle Nine
73% Circle Four
20% Circle Five
Goddammit! I got 100% in three circles (and 93% in two more circles). I think I'll be very popular in Hell oO

Your Result: Circle Two 100%
The Carnal: You lived a life of lust and were thrown about by your feelings rather than by moral virtue, now you will be thrown about physically - out of control forever.

100% Circle Seven
100% Circle Eight
93% Circle Three
93% Circle Six
75% Circle Nine
20% Circle Four
20% Circle Five
Can't let the test die fellas...
NoNewTaleToTell says that the true test is to see if the test is remembered.
I'm in the Fifth Circle.

...And I don't mean of experience!
Am I the only one in Circle #3 ?? Am I going to be all alone ?? I dont wanna be by myself. :-( *sob*
marianne: Am I the only one in Circle #3 ?? Am I going to be all alone ?? I dont wanna be by myself. :-( *sob*
That's what you get when you eat everyone else in the thread :P