It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: I'd like Whitewash (Desura) and offer Waking Mars (Steam).
I would like Waking Mars, and will leave Oknytt for Desura (and can be activated on Steam afterwards)
HypersomniacLive: I'd like Whitewash (Desura) and offer Waking Mars (Steam).
genkicolleen: I would like Waking Mars, and will leave Oknytt for Desura (and can be activated on Steam afterwards)
is that the weird adventure game / point and click? - of so I'll gladly take it as I've still got super splatters (steam) sat here...
genkicolleen: I would like Waking Mars, and will leave Oknytt for Desura (and can be activated on Steam afterwards)
Sachys: is that the weird adventure game / point and click? - of so I'll gladly take it as I've still got super splatters (steam) sat here...
I'd like Super Splatters. I'll leave Deponia (Humble Steam gift link)
genkicolleen: Oknytt for Desura (and can be activated on Steam afterwards)
Sachys: is that the weird adventure game / point and click? - of so I'll gladly take it as I've still got super splatters (steam) sat here...
Yep, that's the one! I'll PM the code and Steam-activation info in a moment~
spoderman: I'd like Super Splatters. I'll leave Deponia (Humble Steam gift link)
M'kay... space chimp countdown begins... PM inbound in 5,4,3,2,1...

CHIMPOFF!
genkicolleen: Yep, that's the one! I'll PM the code and Steam-activation info in a moment~
Tasty, ta!
Post edited April 01, 2014 by Sachys
spoderman: I'd like Super Splatters. I'll leave Deponia (Humble Steam gift link)
Sachys: M'kay... space chimp countdown begins... PM inbound in 5,4,3,2,1...

CHIMPOFF!
genkicolleen: Yep, that's the one! I'll PM the code and Steam-activation info in a moment~
Sachys: Tasty, ta!
Thank you!
theslitherydeee: PM sent. Could you leave 8-Bit Commando, which I want and will leave Solar 2 Steam in exchange.
DyNaer: Not sure if Solar 2 still avaible , if so i leave Raiden Legacy, The Return (Desura)
PM sent.
HypersomniacLive: Interested in Heroes of Steel (Desura), offering Organ Trail: Director's Cut (Steam).
I'd take Organ Trail: Director's Cut (Steam) and leave Little Racers STREET (Steam) in return.
Grargar: I would like Aeon Command in GamersGate. In return, I could leave Death to Spies Gold Edition (Steam). And now, I go to sleep so it could be a while before I reply.
I'd like Death to Spies.

And I'll leave a Steam key for Miner Wars 2081.
That's a really cool idea! I think I'll participate :) Please excuse me if misunderstood something, I'm here just for a minute and cannot read the whole thread. But as much as I understand it:

Can I have
Impaler26: Airship Dragoon (Desura)
And I'll leave Gunpoint (Steam) for anyone to take :)

Does it work like that? ;)
Post edited April 02, 2014 by Ghorpm
Ghorpm: And I'll leave Gunpoint (Steam) for anyone to take :)
Can I take Gunpoint and leave Oknytt (Dersura/ think you'll get also Steam when redeemed)?
Post edited April 02, 2014 by Stooner
Ghorpm: Can I have
Impaler26: Airship Dragoon (Desura)
Ghorpm: And I'll leave Gunpoint (Steam) for anyone to take :)

Does it work like that? ;)
Yep, that's how it works. You take one and leave one in return. PM sent.
Stooner: Can I take Gunpoint and leave Oknytt (Dersura/ think you'll get also Steam when redeemed)?
PM sent

Impaler26: Yep, that's how it works. You take one and leave one in return. PM sent.
Cool! Thanks for the code, I've redeemed it.

Really great idea! I'll definitely participate a bit more but not today as I have to leave soon.
Ghorpm: PM sent
Thanks!
I need to sleep a little bit longer..
Grargar: I would like Aeon Command in GamersGate. In return, I could leave Death to Spies Gold Edition (Steam). And now, I go to sleep so it could be a while before I reply.
Grilledfish: I'd like Death to Spies.

And I'll leave a Steam key for Miner Wars 2081.
Redfern has not responded yet, but I have sent you the key nonetheless.
Post edited April 02, 2014 by Grargar