It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

benderz: Crusader Kings is still available ? I can offer King's Bounty: Armored Princess (Steam)
RWarehall: For King's Bounty: Armored Princess I'll put up Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars (Steam)
PM send !
BranjoHello: I'll take Fortix 2 (Steam) and leave Gravity Badgers (Steam).
roelibex: I'll take Gravity badgers and leave Unmechanical (desura)
I'd like Unmechanical please, and leave Major Mayhem (Steam), thanks.
Suzaku-sama: I take Shadows: Price For Our Sins Bonus Edition and leave Chompy Chomp Chomp ( Desura ) and Critical Mass ( GamersGate Gift ).
Impaler26: I'd take Critical Mass (GamersGate) and leave Fortix 2 (Steam) in return.
I have sent the game.
Impaler26: I'd take Critical Mass (GamersGate) and leave Fortix 2 (Steam) in return.
Suzaku-sama: I have sent the game.
Received, thanks!
lugum: I will take that and put in Crusader Kings complete steam.
benderz: Crusader Kings is still available ? I can offer King's Bounty: Armored Princess (Steam)
yes still up, pm sent.
DyNaer: PM sent ! (and i don't know why i didn't get a notification ....>.> ; fortunatly i looked the previous pages)

i will take it, and leave AI War : Collection (all DLC included) (Steam)
cmdr_flashheart: I'll take AI War Collection and leave Vanguard Princess (Steam) and Party of Sin (Steam)
I will take Vanguard Princess (Steam) steam and throw in another Crusader Kings Complete Steam.
Post edited April 01, 2014 by lugum
rong44: Trainz Simulator 12 with Aerotrain and Coronation Scott DLC. Steam keys
mabrookes: I'll take that :) I'll leave Always Remember Me
I'll take Always Remember Me and leave Rush Bros (Steam)
letsmaybeLP92: I'll take Always Remember Me and leave Rush Bros (Steam)
PM sent, you got it just in time!
cmdr_flashheart: I'll take AI War Collection and leave Vanguard Princess (Steam) and Party of Sin (Steam)
lugum: I will take Vanguard Princess (Steam) steam and throw in another Crusader Kings Complete Steam.
Sorry, someone, I think it was benderz, already got that one. It's also not on the updated list :]
lugum: I will take Vanguard Princess (Steam) steam and throw in another Crusader Kings Complete Steam.
cmdr_flashheart: Sorry, someone, I think it was benderz, already got that one. It's also not on the updated list :]
and party of sin gone too?
Post edited April 01, 2014 by lugum
cmdr_flashheart: Sorry, someone, I think it was benderz, already got that one. It's also not on the updated list :]
lugum: and part of sin gone too?
That's still live, sending PM.

e: sent!
Post edited April 01, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
lugum: and part of sin gone too?
cmdr_flashheart: That's still live, sending PM.
Thanks.
high rated
I'm giving away some more steam codes I don't need,if you take one give one back:

CreaVures Steam Key: TZL3E-PHZDZ-KI6FX
Foreign Legion: Buckets of Blood Steam Key: 9ZX33-CI8B8-N8IYC
Earth 2140 Steam Key: XI47P-W87I6-IX2BZ
high rated
Roy28: I'm giving away some more steam codes I don't need,if you take one give one back:
got Earth 2140, thank you very much.
Roy28: I'm giving away some more steam codes I don't need,if you take one give one back:
gbaz69: got Earth 2140, thank you very much.
I think you were supposed to leave something in return ;)
Post edited April 01, 2014 by spoderman