It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blotunga: I take Velvet Assassin and leave Restaurant Empire II (steam) instead if it's ok :)
PM sent ! (and i don't know why i didn't get a notification ....>.> ; fortunatly i looked the previous pages)
rong44: Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars Steam
i will take it, and leave AI War : Collection (all DLC included) (Steam)
Post edited March 24, 2014 by DyNaer
blotunga: I take Velvet Assassin and leave Restaurant Empire II (steam) instead if it's ok :)
DyNaer: PM sent ! (and i don't know why i didn't get a notification ....>.> ; fortunatly i looked the previous pages)
DyNaer: i will take it, and leave AI War : Collection (all DLC included) (Steam)
Strange I didn't get a notification either. PM on the way :)
DyNaer: PM sent ! (and i don't know why i didn't get a notification ....>.> ; fortunatly i looked the previous pages)
DyNaer: i will take it, and leave AI War : Collection (all DLC included) (Steam)
I'll take AI War Collection and leave Vanguard Princess (Steam) and Party of Sin (Steam)
Post edited March 24, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
cmdr_flashheart: I'll take AI War Collection and leave Vanguard Princess (Steam) and Party of Sin (Steam)
PM sent ! (a bit late,for the reply , but i prefer to leave a message there too , to mark the game as taken ;) )

rong44: Strange I didn't get a notification either. PM on the way :)
Sweet the Notification System is more broken as is already is >.> , but i got your PM, and the one from cmdr_flashheart..... odd
Post edited March 24, 2014 by DyNaer
Impaler26: I'd take Drive to Hell (Desura) and offer POP: Methodology Experiment One (Desura) in return.
Redfern: I'd like to try it if Hack Slash Loot (desura) will be enough :)
PM sent.
Zafehouse: Diaries (Steam)

BlindSide
Post edited March 25, 2014 by rong44
roelibex:
Azrael360: Thanks! I just wanted to confirm the game, since there's another similar game from the same series around and another version of the same GTR Evolution... (:P)

Then, I'm leaving here Dynamite Jack [STEAM] to the next person ^_^
I'd like to take Dynamite Jack (for a friend) and offer Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle (Steam)

~the same friend has offered this key~
Azrael360: Thanks! I just wanted to confirm the game, since there's another similar game from the same series around and another version of the same GTR Evolution... (:P)

Then, I'm leaving here Dynamite Jack [STEAM] to the next person ^_^
Momo1991: I'd like to take Dynamite Jack (for a friend) and offer Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle (Steam)

~the same friend has offered this key~
PM sent ;)
LOL, I would have taken that Captain Morgane game, but I'm out of keys right now... (:P)
Momo1991: Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle (Steam)
I'd like that.

OK, I offer Dracula 4: Shadow Of The Dragon (GOG). I don't think this was given away for free and it counts as a bundle game.
Post edited March 25, 2014 by adambiser
adambiser: I'd like that.

OK, I offer Dracula 4: Shadow Of The Dragon (GOG). I don't think this was given away for free and it counts as a bundle game.
On it's way ;-)
adambiser: OK, I offer Dracula 4: Shadow Of The Dragon (GOG). I don't think this was given away for free and it counts as a bundle game.
Already have it so Ill leave it for someone else, but Ill offer Redshirt (Steam) anyway.

*Redshirt now taken*
Post edited April 05, 2014 by mabrookes
Momo1991: On it's way ;-)
I thanked you via PM, but forgot to here.... thanks!
Post edited March 25, 2014 by adambiser
Momo1991: On it's way ;-)
adambiser: I thanked you via PM, but forgot to here.... thanks!
GOGbears stop eating my posts!

My pleasure! And huge thanks to the Red Devil ;-)

~go between Momo, over and out~
adambiser: I'd like that.

I already have it, but I think I know someone who would want it so I'd like to take that and leave a Mark of the Ninja Steam Key if that's alright.
i will take it, and leave AI War : Collection (all DLC included) (Steam)
Thanks again here :)