It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: Great work. Given that this is not the first time things like this happened I would suggest that the ones who are here more often backup the file from time to time so it can be repaired without much work. I want to do the same so what is the best way to make a backup of the list and how would one restore it?
Well; i just dowloaded the file as an libreoffice spreadsheet file format (open document), you can save it as another spreadsheet format (like Excel)

then i copied / pasted the whole content in the online spreadsheet that's not perfect ofc... and it's tied to the date when you saved it. But it's better than to have totaly lost the content.
Post edited February 20, 2016 by DyNaer
MarkoH01: Great work. Given that this is not the first time things like this happened I would suggest that the ones who are here more often backup the file from time to time so it can be repaired without much work. I want to do the same so what is the best way to make a backup of the list and how would one restore it?
DyNaer: Well; i just dowloaded the file as an libreoffice spreadsheet file format (open document), you can save it as another spreadsheet format (like Excel)

then i copied / pasted the whole content in the online spreadsheet that's not perfect ofc... and it's tied to the date when you saved it. But it's better than to have totaly lost the content.
Also works with import instead of copy/paste. Anyway have also backuped the new spreadshee offline and will do so every few days.
MarkoH01: Also works with import instead of copy/paste. Anyway have also backuped the new spreadshee offline and will do so every few days.
Dunno, import is grayed out for me
MarkoH01: Also works with import instead of copy/paste. Anyway have also backuped the new spreadshee offline and will do so every few days.
DyNaer: Dunno, import is grayed out for me
Hmmm...I tried to import the file into my OWN spreadsheet so maybe that is the problem. But copy/paste would be fine as well. I would import in my own spreadsheet and then copy/paste it into the original one.
MarkoH01: Hmmm...I tried to import the file into my OWN spreadsheet so maybe that is the problem. But copy/paste would be fine as well. I would import in my own spreadsheet and then copy/paste it into the original one.
LOL, well i think there's a misunderstanding : by save : it's saved localy to one of format you choose, i should have choosen the word "exported" . However i can't import the file i saved (see my post above) , only option is to copy/paste all the content from my local file.

You could also copy/paste the content from the online spreadsheet into a blank spreadsheet file. If i understood properly what you meant to say.

i'm not sure, but the import function isn't avaible if you are connected as anonymous > that's my thinking.

in english should be in the menu "file" then "download" (don't ask me in german)
Post edited February 20, 2016 by DyNaer
MarkoH01: Hmmm...I tried to import the file into my OWN spreadsheet so maybe that is the problem. But copy/paste would be fine as well. I would import in my own spreadsheet and then copy/paste it into the original one.
DyNaer: LOL, well i think there's a misunderstanding : by save : it's saved localy to one of format you choose, i should have choosen the word "exported" . However i can't import the file i saved (see my post above) , only option is to copy/paste all the content from my local file.

You could also copy/paste the content from the online spreadsheet into a blank spreadsheet file. If i understood properly what you meant to say.

i'm not sure, but the import function isn't avaible if you are connected as anonymous > that's my thinking.

in english should be in the menu "file" then "download" (don't ask me in german)
Everything you said in this post was the way I understood it so no misunderstanding. I export/save the file locally to my HDD then import it into to a blank spreadsheet (since importing into the original spreadsheet does not seem to work) and after that copy/paste it into the original spreadsheet. :)
MarkoH01: Everything you said in this post was the way I understood it so no misunderstanding. I export/save the file locally to my HDD then import it into to a blank spreadsheet (since importing into the original spreadsheet does not seem to work) and after that copy/paste it into the original spreadsheet. :)
well then the point i still don't get it why import it in a blank spreadsheet since the file is already a spreadsheet file ?.
MarkoH01: Everything you said in this post was the way I understood it so no misunderstanding. I export/save the file locally to my HDD then import it into to a blank spreadsheet (since importing into the original spreadsheet does not seem to work) and after that copy/paste it into the original spreadsheet. :)
DyNaer: well then the point i still don't get it why import it in a blank spreadsheet since the file is already a spreadsheet file ?.
Because I don't have excel, open office or anything like that. So I always use google online to do such things. Without excel ect. there is no way for me to open the exported file offline.
MarkoH01: Because I don't have excel, open office or anything like that. So I always use google online to do such things. Without excel ect. there is no way for me to open the exported file offline.
ooh ok, didn't think about this ;)
Got wiped again. I guess NES figures that if he can't have the games, nobody will. Fortunately, that never stopped us.
high rated
zeogold: Got wiped again. I guess NES figures that if he can't have the games, nobody will. Fortunately, that never stopped us.
i let Marko restore , i still have the old version.... btw it's pointless, everytime one of us will restore it, he will again play his childlish game, since he can't have all what he wants.

I consider this topic dead... :/

so the game i left last time will be back in my list.
Well, if anybody sees this, know that you can give your spare keys to me and I'll put them over on the Steam edition of the Community giveaway (it started just being Steam, but now I've got all sorts of keys up there) and I HEAVILY ensure that no scammer gets a key.
high rated
zeogold: Well, if anybody sees this, know that you can give your spare keys to me and I'll put them over on the Steam edition of the Community giveaway (it started just being Steam, but now I've got all sorts of keys up there) and I HEAVILY ensure that no scammer gets a key.
well sure , just a sec..
zeogold: Got wiped again. I guess NES figures that if he can't have the games, nobody will. Fortunately, that never stopped us.
DyNaer: i let Marko restore , i still have the old version.... btw it's pointless, everytime one of us will restore it, he will again play his childlish game, since he can't have all what he wants.

I won't give up that fast. It took me 4 months(!) to get a new update for a game on GOG and I got it. So if it will take 4 months to restore this list day after day so be it! Restoring now...

Edit: It is still there so no need to restore it. *confused*
Post edited February 21, 2016 by MarkoH01
DyNaer: i let Marko restore , i still have the old version.... btw it's pointless, everytime one of us will restore it, he will again play his childlish game, since he can't have all what he wants.

MarkoH01: I won't give up that fast. It took me 4 months(!) to get a new update for a game on GOG and I got it. So if it will take 4 months to restore this list day after day so be it! Restoring now...

Edit: It is still there so no need to restore it. *confused*
Uh....it got taken down again.
I got an idea for ya: Why don't you just post the list here in the thread, then the next person can update it when they take the game?
Post edited February 21, 2016 by zeogold