It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

vidm: Is it possible to gift the games in our library? I have some that I no longer play (or haven't ever played on that note) so they're sitting there for nothing and I'm guessing it'd be better to give to someone who will enjoy them.
Ingsoc85: If you never downloaded the game you can ask support to convert it into code (it would of course would be removed from your library).
Thanks, I will try! :)
Can I give Joint Task Force (steam) and then get Gunmetal ?
sambo12345: Can I give Joint Task Force (steam) and then get Gunmetal ?
You need to make this a reply to whoever left the game, otherwise they won't see it?
xananax: Sorry for disappearing! I was busy.

LetsmaybeLP92, Parasol123, Irlandezul, PM'd you, and removed from the sheet Symphony, Frozen Synapse, and Metal Slug 3.

Good gaming to all!
AcidFlux: Finally someone who likes to help newcomers with me!

And as a plus to keep this thread going I'll leave:

[STEAM]
Hammerwatch
SpaceChem
Supreme Commander 2
Ballpoint Universe - Infinite
Battlepaths
C-Rush
Crow
Gearcrack Arena
Gunmetal
Iron Sky Invasion
Knights of Pen and Paper + 1 Edition
Love
Metal Planet
Neocolonialism
One Day For Ched
Power-Up
Procyon
Shinny The Firefly
Sinister City
Skyborn
Speedball 2 HD
Steel & Steam
Tiestru

[DESURA]
Crystals of Time
Survivalist

[OTHERS]
EVE Online: Trial Key
EVE Online: Rifter Ship Skin
Hi, I will leave Joint Task Force and can I have Gunmetal ?
sambo12345: Can I give Joint Task Force (steam) and then get Gunmetal ?
theslitherydeee: You need to make this a reply to whoever left the game, otherwise they won't see it?
Thanks for letting me know.

For some reason the person who left the game has been downvoted.
Post edited October 14, 2015 by sambo12345
As it seems moonycat is a scammer (http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers/post3231), not going to send him my game, so Two Brothers are still up for grabs for someone who is not a scammer.
Post edited October 14, 2015 by triock
low rated
triock: As it seems moonycat is a scammer (http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers/post3231), not going to send him my game, so Two Brothers are still up for grabs for someone who is not a scammer.
seems????
there is no splitting hairs,say scammer or not.
seems,is an unsure factor.
triock: As it seems moonycat is a scammer (http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers/post3231), not going to send him my game, so Two Brothers are still up for grabs for someone who is not a scammer.
Tauto: seems????
What would you say to "According to this thread moonycat is a scammer"?
Post edited October 14, 2015 by MarkoH01
low rated
Tauto: seems????
MarkoH01: What would you say to "According to this thread moonycat is a scammer"?
Yes that's much better or Hearsay,until actually proven as fact.The other person could merely have a grudge against the person for not responding,and there can be many reasons for the person not responding.
redetest: l'd like to take Breach & Clear and leave Mata Hari .

l'd like to take Shivah: Kosher Edition and leave Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising .
LHD6: May I have Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising? I already made a post requesting it, but I probably should have just replied to your post. I am leaving KOTOR 1 (Steam) and Star Wars Dark Forces (Steam), Word of warning though, the Steam version of Dark Forces has not been updated for Modern PCs. so it is not really in playable condition. If anyone knows how to optimize Dark Forces on Steam for modern PCs, then go ahead and take it. My computer knowledge is minimal, which is why GOG is such a godsend for me, so just getting the game to run on Steam will be worthy of taking it for free in my opinion. I know this goes against the rules, but honestly, by itself, I don't think it is worth giving up a game for, so yeah....
Can i take star war: dark forces please? I'll leave Hostile water: Antaeus rising
This leads to a broken link. I've never participated in this particular giveaway, is there still a DRM-free version somewhere?
ChaunceyK: This leads to a broken link. I've never participated in this particular giveaway, is there still a DRM-free version somewhere?
Looks like that thread was archived. Here's the corrected link
foxworks: Looks like that thread was archived. Here's the corrected link
Thanks foxy, but the last post in that thread was over a year ago. Guess it never really got of the ground. :-\
foxworks: Looks like that thread was archived. Here's the corrected link
ChaunceyK: Thanks foxy, but the last post in that thread was over a year ago. Guess it never really got of the ground. :-\
I think this thread was a spin-off of that idea. It went well for while but was abused by others and interest in it weened.
LHD6: May I have Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising? I already made a post requesting it, but I probably should have just replied to your post. I am leaving KOTOR 1 (Steam) and Star Wars Dark Forces (Steam), Word of warning though, the Steam version of Dark Forces has not been updated for Modern PCs. so it is not really in playable condition. If anyone knows how to optimize Dark Forces on Steam for modern PCs, then go ahead and take it. My computer knowledge is minimal, which is why GOG is such a godsend for me, so just getting the game to run on Steam will be worthy of taking it for free in my opinion. I know this goes against the rules, but honestly, by itself, I don't think it is worth giving up a game for, so yeah....
savage555: Can i take star war: dark forces please? I'll leave Hostile water: Antaeus rising
Check your message box (or whatever it's called). Enjoy!
xananax: I really like this idea. I have a bunch of unredeemed games that I thought would just rot in my library.

But I'm not really interested in any game currently on offer, can I just offer a few of my own and snatch something if I like it later?
Also, I might put those games on different sites with similar threads, so do I have to guarantee availability?

If the answer to both those questions are respectively yes and no, here is what I have on offer:

STEAM KEYS:
Broken Sword 2
Stacking
Paranautical Activity
TAKEN: Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion
TAKEN: Towns
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine
Ittle Dew
Frozen Synapse
Symphony
Draw a Stickman: Epic
Galcon Legends
Galcon Fusion
Skulls of the Shogun
Fieldrunners
Fieldrunners 2
Breach & Clear
Skara - The Blade Remains (Early Access Starter Package)
Alpha Kimori™: Episode One
Bridge Constructor
TAKEN: Ravensword: Shadowlands
Type:Rider
Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition
Kingdom Rush
Windforge
ReignMaker
Darkout
TAKEN: Signs of Life
Edge Of Space
Pitiri 1977
Adventures of Shuggy
Dyad

STEAM & ORIGIN KEYS
Dead Space
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3

ORIGIN KEYS ONLY:
Dead Space 3
Battlefield 3
Populous

OTHER STUFF
Curse Premium 30 days membership
Strife Closed Beta access

If you're ok with me posting on other exchange/gifting threads, I'll add them to the spreadsheet
hitclub: I'll take Battlefield 3 and leave Populous (Origin) .
If Populous still is available I would take it and leave
Arena: Cyber Evolution - Founder's Pack Early Access (Steam)

Edit: I received Populous but unfortunately had already given away Arena: Cyber Evolution. I will leave instead Pizza Express (Steam).

Edit2: The gameslist seems to be broken.
Post edited November 18, 2015 by MarkoH01