It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

littlemad:
As hummer010 said (2 posts earlier) this isn't a trading thread.

Here is the list of games available : games list

You can choose one of the games in the list and when you get it you add one game in the list.

edit: Here is an example of how to use this thread:

hitclub: I take Hitman: Absolution and leave ARMA: Gold Edition in return.
I'd like to take "ARMA: Gold Edition" and I will leave "Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy" to the list.
Post edited June 02, 2015 by phandom
littlemad:
phandom: As hummer010 said (2 posts earlier) this isn't a trading thread.

Here is the list of games available : games list

You can choose one of the games in the list and when you get it you add one game in the list.

edit: Here is an example of how to use this thread:

hitclub: I take Hitman: Absolution and leave ARMA: Gold Edition in return.
phandom: I'd like to take "ARMA: Gold Edition" and I will leave "Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy" to the list.
ah! thx for the explanation, I read the first post but I think that I misunderstood :)
Exactly, you can't ask for anything that's not on the list, and can't ask for 'anything'. You can, however, leave without taking and then take if something you fancy comes by.
i have fallout 1-2-tactics if someone missed the giveaway and i"am willing to trade/share if someone is intrested

or i have the witcher 2
radical9: i have fallout 1-2-tactics if someone missed the giveaway and i"am willing to trade/share if someone is intrested

or i have the witcher 2
The keys from the farewell fallout giveaway are expired.
radical9: i have fallout 1-2-tactics if someone missed the giveaway and i"am willing to trade/share if someone is intrested

or i have the witcher 2
theslitherydeee: The keys from the farewell fallout giveaway are expired.
so wait if you have the game it doesnt mean you have the keys?
Dennymos: PM sent
phandom: Thank you very much!
I have added "The Cameron Files: The Secret at Loch Ness" on the list.
I'll take "The Cameron Files: The Secret at Loch Ness" and I give "Oscura: lost light" (Steam)
phandom: Thank you very much!
I have added "The Cameron Files: The Secret at Loch Ness" on the list.
ksirtet: I'll take "The Cameron Files: The Secret at Loch Ness" and I give "Oscura: lost light" (Steam)
I'd be glad to take Oscura: Lost Light and leave Always Sometimes Monsters for steam
ksirtet: I'll take "The Cameron Files: The Secret at Loch Ness" and I give "Oscura: lost light" (Steam)
cardangrille: I'd be glad to take Oscura: Lost Light and leave Always Sometimes Monsters for steam
Key sent!
cardangrille: I'd be glad to take Oscura: Lost Light and leave Always Sometimes Monsters for steam
ksirtet: Key sent!
Thanks again! And list updated too, hope I did it correctly
I redeemed the steam key for "The cameron files". Glad to have this new game, thank you, phandom!
I updated the list.
I take Always Sometimes Monsters and leave Project Night (steam)

Edit: Game received and list updated.
Post edited June 05, 2015 by Dennymos
Ingsoc85: Would like to have Journey of A Roach (Desura), leaving Driftmoon (Steam).
Oathe: I'll take drift moon, and leave 18 Wheels of Steel: Extreme Trucker
I'd like to ask for 18 Wheels of Steel and leave Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure (for steam) if possible
cardangrille: I'd like to ask for 18 Wheels of Steel and leave Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure (for steam) if possible
In case that works (which it hopefully should :) ), I'd like to leave "Cities in Motion 2" for "Tesla Effect"
cardangrille: I'd like to ask for 18 Wheels of Steel and leave Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure (for steam) if possible
I sent key. Let me know that you got it alright. I don't care for this new messaging system I must say. O.o