It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Oathe: I'll take inherit the earth and leave 140 (steam)
Lobuz5: I'll take 140 and leave Wildlife park 3 (steam)
pm sent. list updated. If I can I'd like to actually take Wildlife park and leave Probably Archery (Steam)
Lobuz5: I'll take 140 and leave Wildlife park 3 (steam)
Oathe: pm sent. list updated. If I can I'd like to actually take Wildlife park and leave Probably Archery (Steam)
Mhm, don't want to be a spoilsport, but this is clearly against the thread's rules (refer to OP).
Sorry, I personally don't have a huge problem with this, but I think you should rather refrain as not to bring the TOGO wrath upon you...
I'm okay with that. If no new is interested in the next 5 days I'll take it on the 6th if no one cares.
Oathe: I'm okay with that. If no new is interested in the next 5 days I'll take it on the 6th if no one cares.
I'm fine in all cases when the game goes to someone who will actually play it.

Oathe, please let me now via PM or reply here next week.
Oathe: I'm okay with that. If no new is interested in the next 5 days I'll take it on the 6th if no one cares.
Lobuz5: I'm fine in all cases when the game goes to someone who will actually play it.

Oathe, please let me now via PM or reply here next week.
No problem. Will do.
Oathe: pm sent. list updated. If I can I'd like to actually take Wildlife park and leave Probably Archery (Steam)
WildHobgoblin: Mhm, don't want to be a spoilsport, but this is clearly against the thread's rules (refer to OP).
Sorry, I personally don't have a huge problem with this, but I think you should rather refrain as not to bring the TOGO wrath upon you...
exactly which rule does this violate? I don't recall that being a free game although I might have missed it, and while they are taking games back and forth they aren't actually trading it wasn't pre arranged and wasn't offered as a trade he just happened to leave a game that the person he took one from wanted, this has happened on several occasions, as long as another game is left there are no broken rules.

the trading rule is to stop people from saying "ill give anyone game X if they give me game Y" or "I have game A what will someone give me for it" those are trades.
Post edited May 09, 2015 by Xaxius
Xaxius: exactly which rule does this violate? I don't recall that being a free game although I might have missed it, and while they are taking games back and forth they aren't actually trading it wasn't pre arranged and wasn't offered as a trade he just happened to leave a game that the person he took one from wanted, this has happened on several occasions, as long as another game is left there are no broken rules.

the trading rule is to stop people from saying "ill give anyone game X if they give me game Y" or "I have game A what will someone give me for it" those are trades.
Firstly: neither Lobuz5 nor Oathe seemed to have a problem with my objection, I think the proposed solution (wait 5 days) is a reasonable one, so no biggie, eh? ;)

Secondly: The OP clearly states
cmdr_flashheart: .
How it works: post the name of your giveaway game, and if someone asks for it, then they have to giveaway a game as well, which must be gifted to someone other than the person who gifted them.
So no "circle-gifting". Arguing whether some action does still "honor the spirit of the rules" or not is arguing semantics, as far as I'm concerned. It's against the rules, don't do it, simple as that.

Thirdly: As stated, I don't have a huge problem with this myself in this particular case, but I think the rules are there for a reason. To avoid future problems, potential backlash, and discussions/querys exactly like this one, just don't gift your gifter, done.

Thanks for reading, and a good day to you, sir ;)
Someone with a backup of the list please restore it, some retard as been at work there.
Tannath: Someone with a backup of the list please restore it, some retard as been at work there.
Wow, you weren't kidding.

I just came onto this to see if there was anything I wanted. I guess I'll have to wait a bit and hope someone made a backup.
high rated
Tannath: Someone with a backup of the list please restore it, some retard as been at work there.
Just restored the list with a version of 6th of May, don't know if there are any changes to be made (I don't think so).
Hope it is ok! :)
Logtck: Just restored the list with a version of 6th of May, don't know if there are any changes to be made (I don't think so).
Hey, thanks :) Good to know there's someone keeping track for cases just like this...
Logtck: Just restored the list with a version of 6th of May, don't know if there are any changes to be made (I don't think so).
It was. The retard is back at work. I'm watching it in real time...
Well, everybody needs a hobby, I suppose.
At least it's better than throwing rocks at kittens...
high rated
Tannath: It was. The retard is back at work. I'm watching it in real time...
...no problem to fix it again (done), but what's happening?? :O
WildHobgoblin: Well, everybody needs a hobby, I suppose.
At least it's better than throwing rocks at kittens...
How about playing games? :/
I was afraid of what Galaxy and TW3 would bring to our community because more visibility for GOG and so many new people around also meant a lot more retards would show up here and be... you know, retards. We'll have to change the way we do things. Maybe a protected document that only a few trustworthy members can edit or something.