It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

parasol123: if this happens i will take thomas was alone and leave deadlight (steam)
Demzon: I'll take that and leave Battlepaths Steam key.
game recived pm sent
Thanks parasol123! So, Battlepaths now available for grabs.
Xaxius: i don't find that offer appropriate volt is ok I guess since interest has been shown, but not bad rats that game is less than a dollar and frequently goes on sale for as little as 10 cents at the most you are leaving 5 dollars worth of stuff and asking for 20 and one of the two items is just going to sit on the list forever
letsmaybeLP92: I guess I wasn't thinking properly. I will take bad rats off the list and add Not The Robots instead.
thank you, and sorry if I came off as a jerk.
leon30: Can I leave Alpha Kimori™ 1 (Steam) and get Signs of Life (Steam) please ?
Darilon: Would I be able to take Alpha Kimori and leave Thomas was Alone (Steam) if that is okay?
PM sent! Enjoy :)
lemuria: l'd like to take Deus Ex: Human Revolution DC and leave Skyborn.
WildHobgoblin: Could I have Skyborn? I'll add Clones (Steam) and Pixel Piracy (Steam) to the list...

Also up for grabs, since it's just gathering dust here, and maybe someone still doesn't own it: Vanguard Princess (Steam).
Hi can I get Vanguard Princess (Steam) and leave Bret Airborne (Steam) ?
WildHobgoblin: Could I have Skyborn? I'll add Clones (Steam) and Pixel Piracy (Steam) to the list...

Also up for grabs, since it's just gathering dust here, and maybe someone still doesn't own it: Vanguard Princess (Steam).
leon30: Hi can I get Vanguard Princess (Steam) and leave Bret Airborne (Steam) ?
Sure :) PM you in a sec.
leon30: Hi can I get Vanguard Princess (Steam) and leave Bret Airborne (Steam) ?
WildHobgoblin: Sure :) PM you in a sec.
Thanks! List updated accordingly.
Can I get Bret Airborne (Steam) and leave Shattered Haven (Steam) ?
hitclub: Can I get Bret Airborne (Steam) and leave Shattered Haven (Steam) ?
Of course you can :) PM coming your way :) That's the way guys, get this thread rollin' :)
Phoenix19: If this trade works, I would be interested in Volt. I could leave Offspring Fling.
Demzon: And I take that and leave Tidalis (steam).
It seems that this trade is not going through for all involved. These things happen, I guess.
Post edited April 14, 2015 by Phoenix19
im giving away a Still Life 2 (gog) key. :)

Edit: gift have taken on this thread .
Post edited April 17, 2015 by eleozz
eleozz: im giving away a Still Life 2 (gog) key. :)
Thanks! But this isn't the place for it. Try the 'open this thread'
eleozz: im giving away a Still Life 2 (gog) key. :)
The key was added to the list.
Demzon: And I take that and leave Tidalis (steam).
Phoenix19: It seems that this trade is not going through for all involved. These things happen, I guess.
Hmm Let me revise my offer. I am still leaving Volt and Not the Robots but taking XCOM: Interceptor and XCOM: Terror From the Deep
Phoenix19: It seems that this trade is not going through for all involved. These things happen, I guess.
letsmaybeLP92: Hmm Let me revise my offer. I am still leaving Volt and Not the Robots but taking XCOM: Interceptor and XCOM: Terror From the Deep
Then you should quote those messages where those games are offered, so that the user gets a notification.