It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lemuria: l'd like to take Deus Ex: Human Revolution DC and leave Skyborn.
Could I have Skyborn? I'll add Clones (Steam) and Pixel Piracy (Steam) to the list...

Also up for grabs, since it's just gathering dust here, and maybe someone still doesn't own it: Vanguard Princess (Steam).
WildHobgoblin: snip
Pm sent
WildHobgoblin: snip
lemuria: Pm sent
And redeemed. Thanks a lot :)
Off to edit the list...
hitclub: I take Hitman: Absolution and leave ARMA: Gold Edition in return.
Could I have ARMA ? I'll add CT Special Forces: Fire for Effect on steam .
xananax: I really like this idea. I have a bunch of unredeemed games that I thought would just rot in my library.

But I'm not really interested in any game currently on offer, can I just offer a few of my own and snatch something if I like it later?
Also, I might put those games on different sites with similar threads, so do I have to guarantee availability?

If the answer to both those questions are respectively yes and no, here is what I have on offer:

STEAM KEYS:
Broken Sword 2
Stacking
Paranautical Activity
TAKEN: Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion
TAKEN: Towns
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine
Ittle Dew
Frozen Synapse
Symphony
Draw a Stickman: Epic
Galcon Legends
Galcon Fusion
Skulls of the Shogun
Fieldrunners
Fieldrunners 2
Breach & Clear
Skara - The Blade Remains (Early Access Starter Package)
Alpha Kimori™: Episode One
Bridge Constructor
TAKEN: Ravensword: Shadowlands
Type:Rider
Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition
Kingdom Rush
Windforge
ReignMaker
Darkout
TAKEN: Signs of Life
Edge Of Space
Pitiri 1977
Adventures of Shuggy
Dyad

STEAM & ORIGIN KEYS
Dead Space
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3

ORIGIN KEYS ONLY:
Dead Space 3
Battlefield 3
Populous

OTHER STUFF
Curse Premium 30 days membership
Strife Closed Beta access

If you're ok with me posting on other exchange/gifting threads, I'll add them to the spreadsheet
I'll take Fieldrunners 2 and Stacking and leave Bad Rats and Volt :D
xananax: I really like this idea. I have a bunch of unredeemed games that I thought would just rot in my library.

letsmaybeLP92: I'll take Fieldrunners 2 and Stacking and leave Bad Rats and Volt :D
If this trade works, I would be interested in Volt. I could leave Offspring Fling (steam).
Post edited April 07, 2015 by Phoenix19
letsmaybeLP92: I'll take Fieldrunners 2 and Stacking and leave Bad Rats and Volt :D
Phoenix19: If this trade works, I would be interested in Volt. I could leave Offspring Fling.
And I take that and leave Tidalis (steam).
Post edited April 07, 2015 by Demzon
Small request to everyone, as that somehow seems to have gotten lost in the process... could you please specify what platform the game you are offering is on (Steam key, Desura, other) ? Thank you.
RPGOracle: Small request to everyone, as that somehow seems to have gotten lost in the process... could you please specify what platform the game you are offering is on (Steam key, Desura, other) ? Thank you.
Good point! I amended my e-mail above.

But I'm not really interested in any game currently on offer, can I just offer a few of my own and snatch something if I like it later?
Also, I might put those games on different sites with similar threads, so do I have to guarantee availability?

If the answer to both those questions are respectively yes and no, here is what I have on offer:

STEAM KEYS:
Broken Sword 2
Stacking
Paranautical Activity
TAKEN: Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion
TAKEN: Towns
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine
Ittle Dew
Frozen Synapse
Symphony
Draw a Stickman: Epic
Galcon Legends
Galcon Fusion
Skulls of the Shogun
Fieldrunners
Fieldrunners 2
Breach & Clear
Skara - The Blade Remains (Early Access Starter Package)
Alpha Kimori™: Episode One
Bridge Constructor
TAKEN: Ravensword: Shadowlands
Type:Rider
Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition
Kingdom Rush
Windforge
ReignMaker
Darkout
TAKEN: Signs of Life
Edge Of Space
Pitiri 1977
Adventures of Shuggy
Dyad

STEAM & ORIGIN KEYS
Dead Space
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3

ORIGIN KEYS ONLY:
Dead Space 3
Battlefield 3
Populous

OTHER STUFF
Curse Premium 30 days membership
Strife Closed Beta access

If you're ok with me posting on other exchange/gifting threads, I'll add them to the spreadsheet
i don't find that offer appropriate volt is ok I guess since interest has been shown, but not bad rats that game is less than a dollar and frequently goes on sale for as little as 10 cents at the most you are leaving 5 dollars worth of stuff and asking for 20 and one of the two items is just going to sit on the list forever
Xaxius: i don't find that offer appropriate volt is ok I guess since interest has been shown, but not bad rats that game is less than a dollar and frequently goes on sale for as little as 10 cents at the most you are leaving 5 dollars worth of stuff and asking for 20 and one of the two items is just going to sit on the list forever
I guess I wasn't thinking properly. I will take bad rats off the list and add Not The Robots instead.
leon30: Can I leave Alpha Kimori™ 1 (Steam) and get Signs of Life (Steam) please ?
Would I be able to take Alpha Kimori and leave Thomas was Alone (Steam) if that is okay?
leon30: Can I leave Alpha Kimori™ 1 (Steam) and get Signs of Life (Steam) please ?
Darilon: Would I be able to take Alpha Kimori and leave Thomas was Alone (Steam) if that is okay?
if this happens i will take thomas was alone and leave deadlight (steam)
Darilon: Would I be able to take Alpha Kimori and leave Thomas was Alone (Steam) if that is okay?
parasol123: if this happens i will take thomas was alone and leave deadlight (steam)
PM sent
parasol123: if this happens i will take thomas was alone and leave deadlight (steam)
I'll take that and leave Battlepaths Steam key.