It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

leon30: Can I have Divinity II (Steam) please? I will leave The Lost Crown.
blarth: Hi leon30, if The Lost Crown is still available, can I take? I will leave Disciples III: Reincarnation (steam).
Sure, PM with the humblebundle link is on the way to your inbox!
blarth: Hi leon30, if The Lost Crown is still available, can I take? I will leave Disciples III: Reincarnation (steam).
leon30: Sure, PM with the humblebundle link is on the way to your inbox!
Received and redeemed. Thanks!

Oathe: I'll take Disciples III: Reincarnation, and leave Cubesis (Steam)
PM'd. Enjoy. : )
Post edited February 19, 2015 by blarth
superstande: was going through my Groupees games. Seems I have Realms of Haunting Steam code if anyone is interested.
No exchange necessary. Must be two months old but maybe it still works...
Also other stuff like three Desura keys of Sanctuaryrpg if I understand correctly... (why three..?)
From Humble there's among other things two Steam codes for Psychonauts, edit: non-giftable bu-huu
Ah, there's Divine Divinity and Divinity II Steam codes - those I can easily gift it seems.
Wow lotsa stuff :)
PM'd. Sorry for an awfully long wait, had some mighty work-related thingie and my humble password was at home
Also how does this thread work, hopefully didn't break any rules...
Post edited February 19, 2015 by superstande
superstande: PM'd. Sorry for an awfully long wait, had some mighty work-related thingie and my humble password was at home
Also how does this thread work, hopefully didn't break any rules...
No you didn't :) PM received and game redeemed, so thanks and +1!
Dennymos: I'll take Cubesis and leave Soul Gambler: Dark Arts Edition (Steam)
DyNaer: i'll take Soul Gambler (Steam) and i leave Hammerfight (Steam)
Cubesis from Oathe received and Soul Gambler: Dark Arts Edition sent to DyNaer
Dennymos: Cubesis from Oathe received and Soul Gambler: Dark Arts Edition sent to DyNaer
thanks again & game redeemed :)
high rated
I really like this idea. I have a bunch of unredeemed games that I thought would just rot in my library.

But I'm not really interested in any game currently on offer, can I just offer a few of my own and snatch something if I like it later?
Also, I might put those games on different sites with similar threads, so do I have to guarantee availability?

If the answer to both those questions are respectively yes and no, here is what I have on offer:

STEAM KEYS:
Broken Sword 2
Stacking
Paranautical Activity
TAKEN: Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion
TAKEN: Towns
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine
Ittle Dew
Frozen Synapse
Symphony
Draw a Stickman: Epic
Galcon Legends
Galcon Fusion
Skulls of the Shogun
Fieldrunners
Fieldrunners 2
Breach & Clear
Skara - The Blade Remains (Early Access Starter Package)
Alpha Kimori™: Episode One
Bridge Constructor
TAKEN: Ravensword: Shadowlands
Type:Rider
Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition
Kingdom Rush
Windforge
ReignMaker
Darkout
TAKEN: Signs of Life
Edge Of Space
Pitiri 1977
Adventures of Shuggy
Dyad

STEAM & ORIGIN KEYS
Dead Space
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3

ORIGIN KEYS ONLY:
Dead Space 3
Battlefield 3
Populous

OTHER STUFF
Curse Premium 30 days membership
Strife Closed Beta access

If you're ok with me posting on other exchange/gifting threads, I'll add them to the spreadsheet
Post edited February 26, 2015 by xananax
xananax: Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion (3 copies, I'll give all three at the same time or none)
I'd like to take Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion and leave Dues Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut.

BTW, do you care what I do with the other 2 copies. i.e. giveaways, give to other family members, etc.
Post edited February 26, 2015 by BenKii
xananax: Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion (3 copies, I'll give all three at the same time or none)
BenKii: I'd like to take Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion and leave Dues Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut.

BTW, do you care what I do with the other 2 copies. i.e. giveaways, give to other family members, etc.
l'd like to take Deus Ex: Human Revolution DC and leave Skyborn.
BenKii: I'd like to take Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion and leave Dues Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut.

lemuria: l'd like to take Deus Ex: Human Revolution DC and leave Skyborn.
PM Dropship inbound!

Enjoy!

Ha, no, I don't care at all what you do with the two other copies, it's just that it's nice to offer copies to friends with whom you game (there isn't even a single player campaign at all, though there is a single player mode).
I'm interested in Deus Ex, but would that be considered trade and not in the spirit of this thread?

(Edit: Oops, already taken. I'll PM you about SoSE anyway)

xananax: Ha, no, I don't care at all what you do with the two other copies, it's just that it's nice to offer copies to friends with whom you game (there isn't even a single player campaign at all, though there is a single player mode).
I'm interested in Deus Ex, but would that be considered trade and not in the spirit of this thread?

I already gave Deus Ex to lemuria who left Skyborn for the community. Sorry you were late. :(
Post edited February 26, 2015 by BenKii
xananax: Ha, no, I don't care at all what you do with the two other copies, it's just that it's nice to offer copies to friends with whom you game (there isn't even a single player campaign at all, though there is a single player mode).

BenKii: I already gave Deus Ex to lemuria who left Skyborn for the community. Sorry you were late. :(
For all those wanting to gift multiple copies on Steam, beware, as BenKii had already redeemed copy 1 of SoSE by the time I was sending the third, I could not gift it anymore (name greyed out, saying, "user already owns SoSE"). Well I managed to send two nonetheless and as a result there's still one copy up for grabs, as BenKii kinldy agreed to release claims on it.
Thanks xananax for Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion. :D
xananax: I really like this idea. I have a bunch of unredeemed games that I thought would just rot in my library.

But I'm not really interested in any game currently on offer, can I just offer a few of my own and snatch something if I like it later?
Also, I might put those games on different sites with similar threads, so do I have to guarantee availability?

If the answer to both those questions are respectively yes and no, here is what I have on offer:

STEAM GAMES I LIKE:
(that I played and I deem are cool, more or less "high value" games)
Broken Sword 2
Stacking
Paranautical Activity
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion
Towns
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine
Ittle Dew
Frozen Synapse

STEAM GAMES I HAVEN'T TRIED:
(wasn't interested; I don't know how good they are)
Symphony
Draw a Stickman: Epic
Galcon Legends
Galcon Fusion
Skulls of the Shogun
Fieldrunners
Fieldrunners 2
Breach & Clear
Skara - The Blade Remains (Early Access Starter Package)
Alpha Kimori™: Episode One
Bridge Constructor
Ravensword: Shadowlands
Type:Rider
Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition
Kingdom Rush
Windforge
ReignMaker
Darkout
Signs of Life
Edge Of Space
Pitiri 1977
Adventures of Shuggy
Dyad

STEAM & ORIGIN KEYS
Dead Space
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3

ORIGIN KEYS ONLY:
Dead Space 3
Battlefield 3
Populous

OTHER STUFF
Curse Premium 30 days membership
Strife Closed Beta access

If you're ok with me posting on other exchange/gifting threads, I'll add them to the spreadsheet
Can I leave Alpha Kimori™ 1 (Steam) and get Signs of Life (Steam) please ?