It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Impaler26: I took this, thanks!

EDIT:

I figured i should offer a Steam key in return so 1953 - KGB Unleashed (Steam) is up for grabs from me.
DyNaer: i take it , if nobody took it :)
This is a Take 1, Leave 1 thread. What is your contribution?
roelibex: This is a Take 1, Leave 1 thread. What is your contribution?
i drop a Jets'n'Guns Gold (Steam) key.

your reminder was uncessary, i read the rules of the topic , i put a key just in case , if i didn't understand well.
Post edited March 19, 2014 by DyNaer
Impaler26: I took this, thanks!

EDIT:

I figured i should offer a Steam key in return so 1953 - KGB Unleashed (Steam) is up for grabs from me.
PM sent.
Impaler26: PM sent.
Post edited March 19, 2014 by DyNaer
roelibex: This is a Take 1, Leave 1 thread. What is your contribution?
DyNaer: i drop a Jets'n'Guns Gold (Steam) key.

your remimder was uncessary, i read the rules of the topic , i put a key just in case , if i didn't understand well.
i will take that and drop IL2 Sturmovik:1946 Steam

Will wait till everything got redeemed by others after this.
Post edited March 19, 2014 by lugum
DyNaer: i drop a Jets'n'Guns Gold (Steam) key.

your remimder was uncessary, i read the rules of the topic , i put a key just in case , if i didn't understand well.
lugum: i will take that and drop IL2 Sturmovik:1946 Steam
PM Sent
theslitherydeee: I'd like AirBuccaneers Steam key and can leave a Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter Steam Key
I'd be interested in Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter and can offer Gun Monkeys in exchange, but I want to be clear here and not come off as exploitative by not mentioning that the game I am offering is a steam gift item. If that is acceptable (still not sure who decides that) then we can proceed otherwise I will just see myself out the door. Thanks to everyone for sharing games on this thread especially Roy28 who offered a whole bunch where most of them didn't see a return. :)
Post edited March 19, 2014 by stg83
theslitherydeee: I'd like AirBuccaneers Steam key and can leave a Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter Steam Key
stg83: I'd be interested in Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter and can offer Gun Monkeys in exchange, but I want to be clear here and not come off as exploitative by not mentioning that the game I am offering is a steam gift item. If that is acceptable (still not sure who decides that) then we can proceed otherwise I will just see myself out the door. Thanks to everyone for sharing games on this thread especially Roy28 who offered a whole bunch where most of them didn't see a return. :)
PM sent.
theslitherydeee: PM sent.
Thanks, Gun Monkeys is up for grabs if anybody is interested. :)
Post edited March 19, 2014 by stg83
I found small source of getting some Desura and Steam keys for freaking damn cheap (black market, right), so i wanted to ask, is somebody here interested in Eriy Action, LightFish and other? Looks like that service available only for Russia.
There is also some GOG stuff, like Myst...main prbles they accept only Russian payment systems (Even Paypal).

P.S. Its turned to be not that easy task...but that will not stop me
Post edited March 19, 2014 by Redfern
rong44: Ah. Supreme Commander and Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance
DalekSec: I'm take SC: Forged Alliance, and leave Blockland (Steam)
I'd like Blockland, please. Leaving Broken Sword: Director's Cut for the adventure lovers ;-)
I'll take Broken Sword: Director's Cut

and will leave

Bionic Dues. (Steam key)
Post edited March 19, 2014 by genkicolleen
genkicolleen: I'll take Broken Sword: Director's Cut

and will leave

Bionic Dues. (Steam key)
You should make that a reply so that they see it in their notifications, or PM them.
genkicolleen: I'll take Broken Sword: Director's Cut

and will leave

Bionic Dues. (Steam key)
For Bionic Dues I'll leave Gorky 17 on Steam

Gorky 17 Sent to roelibex
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/takeonegiveone_giveaway_thread/post743
Post edited April 04, 2014 by irlandezul
roelibex: Anyone wants to conquer Europe in Crusader Kings Complete (STEAM) ?
If it is still available, I'll take it please.

I offer Luxor Evolved (steam).
(please quote this post so I get the notification)