It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
BoneCleaver: I'll take that and leave Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World
penumbren: If Kaptain Brawe is still available, I'd like it, please.

I'll leave Bionic Dues (Steam).
I'd like to take bionic dues and leave Hacker evolution (steam)
I wouldn't count on that. People have asked after it, but there's been no response...

I'll leave Bionic Dues (Steam).
justaquickie: I'd like to take bionic dues and leave Hacker evolution (steam)
PM on its way!

Spinorial: I wouldn't count on that. People have asked after it, but there's been no response...
I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. :)
justaquickie: I'd like to take bionic dues and leave Hacker evolution (steam)
penumbren: PM on its way!

Spinorial: I wouldn't count on that. People have asked after it, but there's been no response...
penumbren: I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. :)
If you haven´t done so, try sending a PM so the message goes rignt into the recipient´s email and not just the forum.
SlyFox: If I may, I'll take you up on it. I'd like Ibomber attack please.
I'll send you the key for Alpha Prime right away.
madth3: IBomber Attack sent.
Back to the thread, I'm taking Alpha Prime then and leaving 100% Orange Juice (Steam). List updated.
If still available, I'll take 100% Orange Juice on Steam and leave Antisquad on the same.
Demzon: If still available, I'll take 100% Orange Juice on Steam and leave Antisquad on the same.
PM Sent.
:-)
low rated
madth3: IBomber Attack sent.
Back to the thread, I'm taking Alpha Prime then and leaving 100% Orange Juice (Steam). List updated.
Demzon: If still available, I'll take 100% Orange Juice on Steam and leave Antisquad on the same.
I can take antisquad and leave Galactic arms race (steam)
edit: oops wrong thread, sorry!
Post edited September 11, 2014 by KoreaBeat
I am withdrawing Furry 2 Ultimate (one month old) and giving it away HERE instead :).

(Sheet updated)
Post edited September 11, 2014 by 01kipper
I'll take any game and i will give you torchlight
Pugin: I'll take any game and i will give you torchlight
Torchlight was given for free at least twice.
And that's on GOG alone!
justaquickie: I can take final slam and leave flight of the icarus (steam)
Is Flight of the Icarus still up for grabs? If so, can I take it and leave Secret of the Magic Crystals (steam)?
No offense, but:

Why are people leaving such crappy games? Can't you all see we're killing this thread slowly as we fill the list with such really bad stuff?

Do an effort you all to try to leave something better.

I could have left games I know noone will ever play and get some decent stuff when I did past trades here, but I knew that would only end up in a premature death of this very nice thread.

Let's all work together on this, shall we?

Just my two cents ;)
AcidFlux: No offense, but:

Why are people leaving such crappy games? Can't you all see we're killing this thread slowly as we fill the list with such really bad stuff?

Do an effort you all to try to leave something better.

I could have left games I know noone will ever play and get some decent stuff when I did past trades here, but I knew that would only end up in a premature death of this very nice thread.

Let's all work together on this, shall we?

Just my two cents ;)
The original idea was to leave a game of relatively equal value. Things like this:

"I would like to take Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising (steam) and leave Fortrix 2 (Steam) if thats alright. :)" (no offense, I'm just making an example) is a stellar nonequality (among others).

Getting a $14.99 game for $1.99 is getting 7.5 times the value of the game given. Now, a $19.99 for a $24.99 or a $5.99 for a $1.99 game isn't a huge a deal to me. But you start going into huge dispariges and it just flushes the good games off the spreadsheet and replaces them with worse games (Fortix 2, by the way, I find very fun :D).

I've considered remaking this thread and saying you have to stay within $5 or 25% or so (or above) of the normal Steam value. Maybe it's a rule we should consider.

From what's on the list now, I think most people can say it's safe to flush most them (there are a few decent games on there still, though).