It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blarth: Thanks! Toki Tori 2+ redeemed. I will add BloodRayne2 to the list.
Azrael360: And I would like to take BloodRayne 2 (GOG) and leave 3 Stars of Destiny [STEAM]... ^_^
PM'd. : )
Azrael360: And I would like to take BloodRayne 2 (GOG) and leave 3 Stars of Destiny [STEAM]... ^_^
blarth: PM'd. : )
Thanks! Key received. Then 3 Stars of Destiny [STEAM] is available now (I'll add it to the list).
Post edited September 29, 2014 by Azrael360
AcidFlux: Taking Men of War : Red Tide and leaving Divine Divinity STEAM
Cyberevil: I would take Divine Divinity STEAM and leave Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising (steam)

If it's still available (i don't see it in the available list)
I always update the list with my games and also other people's ones since they forget...

Strange, but anyway:

PM Enjoy it!
Cyberevil: I would take Divine Divinity STEAM and leave Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising (steam)

If it's still available (i don't see it in the available list)
AcidFlux: I always update the list with my games and also other people's ones since they forget...

Strange, but anyway:

PM Enjoy it!
LoL... Looked in my messages and there isn't any from you. I'll check later
I'll take back Zeno Clash 2 since five days have passed but I'll leave Final Slam 2 (Steam) in its place.
low rated
madth3: I'll take back Zeno Clash 2 since five days have passed but I'll leave Final Slam 2 (Steam) in its place.
I can take final slam and leave flight of the icarus (steam)
SlyFox: I'd like to have broken sword 2, and I'd leave Alpha Prime
It's been almost a month but I'm curious about it. It's Alpha Prime still available?
AcidFlux: I always update the list with my games and also other people's ones since they forget...

Strange, but anyway:

PM Enjoy it!
Cyberevil: LoL... Looked in my messages and there isn't any from you. I'll check later
*Erase and rewind*

Take 2:

PM Enjoy it!
Cyberevil: LoL... Looked in my messages and there isn't any from you. I'll check later
AcidFlux: *Erase and rewind*

Take 2:

PM Enjoy it!
Received this time and redeemed, thank you.

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising (steam)

added
Cyberevil: Received this time and redeemed, thank you.

added
I would like to take Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising (steam) and leave Fortrix 2 (Steam) if thats alright. :)
Cyberevil: Received this time and redeemed, thank you.

added
stg83: I would like to take Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising (steam) and leave Fortrix 2 (Steam) if thats alright. :)
PM sent!

(I had just added it to list, I'll remove it now)
Post edited September 04, 2014 by Cyberevil
Cyberevil: PM sent!

(I had just added it to list, I'll remove it now)
Thanks again Cyberevil, Fortrix 2 (Steam) has been added to the list.
justaquickie: I can take final slam and leave flight of the icarus (steam)
I'm terribly sorry, I guess in between the notifications bugs with Firefox and me testing userscript to fix that I lost this reply. (And did not see it after my last post)

Game is still available, are you still interested?
Post edited September 04, 2014 by madth3
low rated
justaquickie: I can take final slam and leave flight of the icarus (steam)
madth3: I'm terribly sorry, I guess in between the notifications bugs with Firefox and me testing userscript to fix that I lost this reply. (And did not see it after my last post)

Game is still available, are you still interested?
Yes, please
justaquickie: Yes, please
PM Sent. Please remember to update the list.