It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hummer010: PM sent.
Impaler26: Received, thanks! :)

It was actually a 2 pack so i'll leave the other copy of The Ship (Steam Gift) here for grabs.

deepdig: i'd like to take where angels cry and leave redshirt
Impaler26: PM sent, enjoy! :)
I'll take that gift copy of the SHIP and leave Skyward Collapse (STEAM)

BE IT KNOWN ::: I do not plan to redeem this gift for myself, if that is a problem, do not accept this T1L1 offer and there is no issue. If this offer is accepted, I do not expect to see any OMG Iphgix is a trader!! posts...
Impaler26: Received, thanks! :)

It was actually a 2 pack so i'll leave the other copy of The Ship (Steam Gift) here for grabs.

PM sent, enjoy! :)
iphgix: I'll take that gift copy of the SHIP and leave Skyward Collapse (STEAM)

BE IT KNOWN ::: I do not plan to redeem this gift for myself, if that is a problem, do not accept this T1L1 offer and there is no issue. If this offer is accepted, I do not expect to see any OMG Iphgix is a trader!! posts...
Of course it's ok if you don't want to redeem the game yourself, feel free to do whatever you want with it! ;)
PM incoming.
Impaler26: Currently up for grabs from me:

Alcarys Complex (Desura)
Chains (Desura)
Luminosity (Desura)
Project Night (Desura)
The Ship (Steam Gift)
Unhack (Desura)
I'd like to take Alcarys Complex (Desura) and will leave Ballpoint Universe-Infinite(HB Steam gift link), if I may.
Impaler26: Currently up for grabs from me:

Alcarys Complex (Desura)
Treasure: I'd like to take Alcarys Complex (Desura) and will leave Ballpoint Universe-Infinite(HB Steam gift link), if I may.
PM sent, enjoy! :)
Treasure: I'd like to take Alcarys Complex (Desura) and will leave Ballpoint Universe-Infinite(HB Steam gift link), if I may.
Impaler26: PM sent, enjoy! :)
Great! Thanks a lot ! :-)
Will update list in a sec.
Just updated the list.Ballpoint Universe-Infinite(HB Steam gift link) is now up. :-)
Post edited July 25, 2014 by Treasure
I'll take Ballpoint Universe - Infinite and leave Paranautical Activity on steam.
hummer010: I'll take Ballpoint Universe - Infinite and leave Paranautical Activity on steam.
PM Sent!
P.S. BTW, you should have normally replied to my post, but no problem with me, as I saw your post. :-)
hummer010: I'll take Ballpoint Universe - Infinite and leave Paranautical Activity on steam.
Treasure: PM Sent!
P.S. BTW, you should have normally replied to my post, but no problem with me, as I saw your post. :-)
Right. I wasn't even thinking about it. Thanks again.

List updated.
Stooner: And I'll take your NOTHING and leave , because I'm even worse!
benderz: I'm going to catch you and get you back to this place, because.... Well, you can't leave it so easily, you're trapped pal.
wuut, leave me alone!.. and why your hands are so uh... sweaty?
high rated
lugum: I have asked him what he wanted for it, because of the nature of this thread, he said he didn't want anything.
Sorry you missed it.
The "nature of this thread" is for you to leave something, not to trade with the gifter! And quit claiming things by PM, that's against the rules of the thread:
cmdr_flashheart: 1) no asking for games via PM.
The game should have gone to stg83 by every rule of this thread! And I know your tastes well enough to know you likely won't even play it, let alone enjoy it.

Hope you're proud of yourself.
Post edited July 25, 2014 by Spinorial
low rated
lugum: I have asked him what he wanted for it, because of the nature of this thread, he said he didn't want anything.
Sorry you missed it.
Spinorial: The "nature of this thread" is for you to leave something, not to trade with the gifter! And quit claiming things by PM, that's against the rules of the thread:
cmdr_flashheart: 1) no asking for games via PM.
Spinorial: The game should have gone to stg83 by every rule of this thread! And I know your tastes well enough to know you likely won't even play it, let alone enjoy it.

I didnt know about that rule, and i did offer something in return just the same as st83 but he just offered it. I can't make someone take something if they just want to give something and use this topic for it can i?
Secondly you don't know what my taste is, my favorite will always be point and click but that does not mean i dont like any other genre nor ever play them, secondly i do also have a niece living here right in my house and other family members, not that it is any of your business, there is an option to share with familymembers in steam you know.

If people keep dumping games here and dont take anything back in the end there will be a large list left that is gonna be 'spare". Share your opinion and we already discussed it in pm in which we both think differently, that's fine but don't get judgemental and attack someone here, but most of all don't make assumptions about me.
How many giveaways i did not host back i am not going to make any difficulties or fuss about this so here i'll leave Pressured (desura) then.
Post edited July 25, 2014 by lugum
high rated
Spinorial: The "nature of this thread" is for you to leave something, not to trade with the gifter! And quit claiming things by PM, that's against the rules of the thread:

The game should have gone to stg83 by every rule of this thread! And I know your tastes well enough to know you likely won't even play it, let alone enjoy it.

lugum: I didnt know about that rule, and i did offer something in return but he just offered it. I can't make someone take something if they just want to give something can i?
Secondly you don't know what my taste is, my favorite will always be point and click but that does not mean i dont like any other genre nor ever play them, secondly i do also have a niece living here right in my house and other family members, not that it is any of your business, there is an option to share with familymembers in steam you know.

If people keep dumping games here and dont take anything back in the end there will be a large list left that is gonna be 'spare". Share your opinion and we already discussed in which both think differently, fine but don't get judgemental and attack someone here, but most of all don't make assumptions about me.

And i'll leave pressured (desura) then.
You've been posting here since the very beginning, taking and leaving things constantly. Forgive me if I think you knew exactly what the rules are!

As to your tastes, yes I do know them. Anyone who's been around here for a few months will know them. So don't for a moment presume to claim that racing games or tactical shooters or whatever you come across next are to your "tastes". And if you want to get something for your niece, say so! Zurvan7 just got his niece a gory shooter and most everyone found it curiously adorable. But the gifter has a right to know these things and you've been around here to appreciate that!

Frankly, all I see from you is a habit of jumping on anything that's rare, valuable, new. And I generally keep it to myself and don't object, even defended you with teshra. It's only human after all. But this time you screwed over another member, and broke the rules of the thread doing it, and claimed you somehow didn't know, and neither did I. For all I know, you just threw your niece under the bus too, just to get away with it. Well, tough. You push too far, things are bound to break.
Post edited July 25, 2014 by Spinorial
low rated
lugum: I didnt know about that rule, and i did offer something in return but he just offered it. I can't make someone take something if they just want to give something can i?

If people keep dumping games here and dont take anything back in the end there will be a large list left that is gonna be 'spare". Share your opinion and we already discussed in which both think differently, fine but don't get judgemental and attack someone here, but most of all don't make assumptions about me.

And i'll leave pressured (desura) then.
Spinorial: You've been posting here since the very beginning, taking and leaving things constantly. Forgive me if I think you knew exactly what the rules are!

As to your tastes, yes I do know them. Anyone who's been around here for a few months will know them. So don't for a moment presume to claim that racing games or tactical shooters or whatever you come across next are to your "tastes". And if you want to get something for your niece, say so! Zurvan7 just got his niece a gory shooter and most everyone found it curiously adorable. But the gifter has a right to know these things and you've been around here to appreciate that!

Frankly, all I see from you is a habit of jumping on anything that's rare, valuable, new. And I generally keep it to myself and don't object, even defended you with teshra. It's only human after all. But this time you screwed over another member, and broke the rules of the thread doing it, and claimed you somehow didn't know, and neither did I. For all I know, you just threw your niece under the bus too, just to get away with it. Well, tough. You push too far, things are bound to break.
Taking and leaving, which is the nature of the thread yes, and which i have done. A few weeks ago i also missed a rule about not trading with someone you just got a game from, i missed that too. I generally am not a man of too much text so i sometimes miss reading a certain a rule.
This is not taking and leaving if one chooses to just give something without wanting anything, their choice (i can't force someone to take something) so these rules have not applied here.

Do i enter (alot) of giveaways? yes. Perhaps but it's anyone's game, where everyone has a fair chance, i am not winning each and every one of them, contrary i think my luck is often bad even.
I enter because i see a certain game fit to me or anyone from my family, if not i don't enter. How many giveaways you want me to name where i dont enter? I just happen to like alot of games, in whatever genre, and i play them even with achievements, and with GOG galaxy i will too, and if there will ever be a way to show you i have played them i will.
Andt there was no need to say need for speed is for my niece, because in this case it would have been for myself, i suck at racing games but don't say i dont enjoy them. And in certain giveaways i did state it was for my niece.
There is no way you can ever really judge a person by some words through a forum, you just can't.

I have given alot in the past before i started to use steam myself, i might take a bunch of games but atleast i giveaway plenty too, that can't be said for alot of people here or even stoop to multi's.
But to just accuse me there with just raising the suggestion perhaps of throwing my niece under the bus you digust me and you lost any decency to me to talk any further with you.
If you know me through a forum, did you also know my sister and my nephew died several years ago thus she is living here? and that she doesn't see me as an uncle but rather as her brother.
I agree with Spinorial. PMing shouldn't be allowed and doing so was a crappy thing to do.. lugum didn't even post that he got it until stg83 asked for it, and snowkatt had to confirm it before lugum posted..
low rated
spoderman: I agree with Spinorial. PMing shouldn't be allowed and doing so was a crappy thing to do.. lugum didn't even post that he got it until stg83 asked for it, and snowkatt had to confirm it before lugum posted..
He did not take anything, thus the rule about pming (that i missed) did not apply there. If this was in any other thread noone would have said anything.
I would have said something but something came up, you can read my history that i am not the guy to not say thanks in general.
Anyway a game is up from me, everything is within the rules now, so it's all settled.