It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cmdr_flashheart: I am taking my own Shattered Haven and leaving Sang-Froid Tale of Werewolves (Steam) in its place.
stg83: I would like to take Sang-Froid Tale of Werewolves (Steam) and leave Zooloretto (Steam) if it is ok. :)
Have fun!
cmdr_flashheart: Have fun!
Thanks, list updated. :)
low rated
cmdr_flashheart: I am taking my own Shattered Haven and leaving Sang-Froid Tale of Werewolves (Steam) in its place.
stg83: I would like to take Sang-Froid Tale of Werewolves (Steam) and leave Zooloretto (Steam) if it is ok. :)
I'll take zooloretto and leave inescapable (desura) please
high rated
deepdig: I'll take zooloretto and leave inescapable (desura) please
PM sent, enjoy. :)
high rated
Chippas: I'll take Metal Drift, and leave Dead Bits (Steam)
Thanks!
roelibex: Ill take Dead Bits and leave Airship Dragoon (desura)
I'll take your Airship Dragoon (desura) and leave King's Bounty: The Legend (steam key).
gbaz69: I'll take your Airship Dragoon (desura) and leave King's Bounty: The Legend (steam key).
I would like to take King´s Bounty: The Legends (steam) and leave Shattered Haven (steam)
high rated
roelibex: Ill take Dead Bits and leave Airship Dragoon (desura)
gbaz69: I'll take your Airship Dragoon (desura) and leave King's Bounty: The Legend (steam key).
PM incoming!
high rated
Christoph89: I would like to take King´s Bounty: The Legends (steam) and leave Shattered Haven (steam)
Sending PM in a minute.
Christoph89: I would like to take King´s Bounty: The Legends (steam) and leave Shattered Haven (steam)
gbaz69: Sending PM in a minute.
Thank you.
high rated
Christoph89: pm sent.
Psyringe: And received, thanks! :)

Side note: While adding Men of War: Red Tide to the list, I noticed that someone else is already offering it since March. I'll add mine to the list as well, but I don't want to only offer a game that apparently nobody wanted for weeks, so I'll also add Litil Divil (Steam)
I´d take "Litil Divil" and leave "One Day for Ched" (Desura)
LoboBlanco: I´d take "Litil Divil" and leave "One Day for Ched" (Desura)
PM sent. :)
LoboBlanco: I´d take "Litil Divil" and leave "One Day for Ched" (Desura)
Psyringe: PM sent. :)
Thank you very much! I´ll go and update the list.
Psyringe: PM sent. :)
LoboBlanco: Thank you very much! I´ll go and update the list.
Tu avatar, priceless hahaha!!
I'd like to take Raiden Legacy, The Return and leave Higurashi When They Cry (Desura) if at all possible.
I don't suppose there is a take one give one thread for actual GoG games is there?