It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

teshra: Good observation. More of this. And more of this for a good long while. And less of the other stuff that's gotten you in trouble.
Okay I'll try to improve that :D
Wait, if Red 2 keys were never given out, then I don't see the problem.
low rated
cmdr_flashheart: Wait, if Red 2 keys were never given out, then I don't see the problem.
cmdr_flashheart: Wait, if Red 2 keys were never given out, then I don't see the problem.
But it was free, anyone who clicked "play" had the game added to his/her account.
Venhiem: But it was free, anyone who clicked "play" had the game added to his/her account.
So? Was OP able to hoard lots of keys of that game for trading/re-selling purposes? I don't think that's possible with how Steam does their giveaways.
cmdr_flashheart: So? Was OP able to hoard lots of keys of that game for trading/re-selling purposes? I don't think that's possible with how Steam does their giveaways.
Yes thats correct but free is free i guess(ed). Maybe I was wrong.
Post edited May 18, 2014 by Venhiem
Ah good point. I failed to pay attention to the part in parenthesis.
At least he's trying, for one post at least.
Well, thank you both for caring ^^ But yes, I agree that there shouldn't be a problem with Red 2, at least, since this game's keys weren't distributed, which means no one would have been able to hoard keys for it.

That's how I see things, and if I am wrong, please let me know.
k431: Removed Ravensword: Shadowlands and added Red Orchestra (Steam)
Venhiem: Is that Red Orchestra 1 or 2? Because 2 was offered for free (not keys but anyone was free to add it to their library). If its 1 then sorry go on.
This is Red Orchestra 1 and it's a Steam key I got from a Humble Bundle.
Momo1991: Welcome to the TOGO thread and GOG in general ;-)
Thanks! Been registered for a while but I only just realised how awesome the GOG community is during the recent Insomnia Sale.
Post edited May 18, 2014 by k431
k431: Thanks! Been registered for a while but I only just realised how awesome the GOG community is during the recent Insomnia Sale.
lol~ Sounds familiar! I got hooked on the GOG forums because of the Luck of the Irish sale! XD Welcome~!
Spartan717: Dropping off broken sword 2, bridge constructor and dawn of fantasy kingdom wars.
I´d take "Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars" (Steam) and leave "Epigenesis" (Steam).
As Cubicity is now free on Desura i'll take it from the list and replace it with Inescapable (Desura).

http://www.desura.com/games/cubicity
Post edited May 20, 2014 by Impaler26
chean: Thought I'd give this thread a try... :)
sataide: Y'all are in luck. I've been going through my list, and I've got a bit more available:
-
Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete
-
Just remember, want one, offer one for someone else :)
chean: I'd like to take Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete and leave The 7th Guest (Steam); that is, if Civ III is still available, I know I'm quoting a quite old post.
I would like The 7th Guest (Steam) if it is still available. I will leave Aztaka(Steam). Thank you :)
PandaLiang: I would like The 7th Guest (Steam) if it is still available. I will leave Aztaka(Steam). Thank you :)
PM sent!
chean: Thought I'd give this thread a try... :)

I'd like to take Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete and leave The 7th Guest (Steam); that is, if Civ III is still available, I know I'm quoting a quite old post.
PandaLiang: I would like The 7th Guest (Steam) if it is still available. I will leave Aztaka(Steam). Thank you :)
I will take aztaka and leave N.P.P.D. RUSH – The Milk of Ultraviolet
cmdr_flashheart: Well, thank you both for caring ^^ But yes, I agree that there shouldn't be a problem with Red 2, at least, since this game's keys weren't distributed, which means no one would have been able to hoard keys for it.

That's how I see things, and if I am wrong, please let me know.
I agree with you on this cmdr_flashheart there is nothing wrong with that as the game was not free as a key which is not allowed according your original rules for this thread. But I wouldn't call what some people do here "caring", which is to jump to conclusions without ever giving anyone a benefit of the doubt first. The game didn't even turn out to be Red Orchestra 2 in the end, this wouldn't even be a conversation if k431's intentions weren't immediately called into question in the first place.

The spirit of GOG forums at least to me is all about welcoming people with open minds and hearts unless they prove otherwise but after spending some time in this place I realized that like other places on the internet you cannot escape hasty judgement from random strangers.

EDIT: Added Millennium - A New Hope (Steam) to the list, I thought might as well contribute something since I decided to post in this thread. :)
Post edited May 21, 2014 by stg83