It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

You can't take the game that he just left for your game...
iphgix: You can't take the game that he just left for your game...
and why not? I'm not taking it for free, I am posting a game in return.
cmdr_flashheart: How it works: post the name of your giveaway game, and if someone asks for it, then they have to giveaway a game as well, which must be gifted to someone other than the person who gifted them.
This is why...
cmdr_flashheart: How it works: post the name of your giveaway game, and if someone asks for it, then they have to giveaway a game as well, which must be gifted to someone other than the person who gifted them.
iphgix: This is why...
okie dokie
Post edited April 29, 2014 by Venhiem
iphgix: You can't take the game that he just left for your game...
Venhiem: okie dokie
yay!
I'll leave the 8-bit commando (desura) and take
KoreaBeat: VVVVVV (Steam).
thanks
Post edited April 29, 2014 by LordForz
.... I am not gonna say anything about how suspicious that looks.
iphgix: .... I am not gonna say anything about how suspicious that looks.
yeah, it does. too much actually. i changed it.
[url=][/url]
nvm :P
Post edited April 29, 2014 by qpKillerqp
rong44: Ah. Supreme Commander and Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance
Madmate: I would like Supreme Commander and Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance and I'm leaving Gumboy - Crazy Adventures (Steam) & Pacific Storm Allies (Steam).
Thanks!
DalekSec: Pacific Storm Allies is still available?
Madmate: Yes, it is.
Then I'm take Pacific Storm Allies and leave: Song of the Myrne: What Lies Beneath (Desura)
Post edited April 29, 2014 by DalekSec
DalekSec: Then I'm take Pacific Storm Allies and leave: Song of the Myrne: What Lies Beneath (Desura)
PM sent!
DalekSec: Then I'm take Pacific Storm Allies and leave: Song of the Myrne: What Lies Beneath (Desura)
Madmate: PM sent!
Well, i find it a pretty dumb rule. Whats the use? Lets scrap that rule!

Cmdr_flashheart doestnt seem to mind either...

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/takeonegiveone_giveaway_thread/post1253
roelibex: Well, i find it a pretty dumb rule. Whats the use? Lets scrap that rule!

Cmdr_flashheart doestnt seem to mind either...

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/takeonegiveone_giveaway_thread/post1253
Awesome. But ...
Attachments:
@roelibex.png (130 Kb)
I don't know if it's a good idea that we remove that rule. It'd turn it into a normal trade thread and would take some of the spirit away from the thread, but that's just my opinion.

But I do have to wonder why cmdr_flashheart broke their own rule lol
Post edited April 29, 2014 by spoderman
spoderman: I don't know if it's a good idea that we remove that rule. It'd turn it into a normal trade thread and would take some of the spirit away from the thread, but that's just my opinion.

But I do have to wonder why cmdr_flashheart broke their own rule lol
As long as people aren't exploiting it and are leaving a different games each time it should work out fine. I did this once earlier in the thread, but the game I left got taken two minutes later so somebody got what they wanted.