It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With 11 classics, including Sid Meier's Pirates!, Railroad Tycoon, and X-COM

2K, home to a boatload of our retro favorites, is here on GOG.com – and we've got eleven of the most enduring classics bundled up at 66-75% off (or 50% off individually) to kick off the catalog.

What's in store?
<span class="bold">Railroad Tycoon Bundle</span> (-66%) — featuring Sid Meier's Railroads and RailRoad Tycoon 2+3 – also available 50% off individually.
<span class="bold">X-COM Classic Bundle</span> (-75%) — featuring the incomparable X-COM: UFO Defense, Terror from the Deep, Apocalypse, Interceptor, and Enforcer. 50% off individually, too.
<span class="bold">Freedom Force Pack</span> (-66%) — including the original Freedom Force & Freedom Force vs. The Third Reich. But you can get each one at… 50% off!
<span class="bold">Sid Meier's Pirates!</span> (-50%) — the remake that turned the gem into a much shinier gem.

Ruthless strategic warfare? Check. Weirdo superheroes? You bet. Hilarious dancing sequences? Naturally. And once again, the satisfaction of checking off a couple dozen thousand of your wishlist votes for some seriously good old games. So join us on the choo-choo train through battlefields riddled with alien corpses and swashbuckling superheroes – because we're taking on 2K!

The discounts on the 2K titles will last until April 5, 13:59 BST / 5:59 AM PDT / 8:59 AM EDT.
armedready: Welcome 2k

Is this the flood that was spoken about or are there more to come.
Kristian: Flood? Where was this?
Flood of games.
It was teased a bit.
omega64: Flood of games.
It was teased a bit.
Got any links or anything like that?
omega64: Flood of games.
It was teased a bit.
Kristian: Got any links or anything like that?
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/this_weeks_enigmatic_hint/post5396
armedready: Welcome 2k

Is this the flood that was spoken about or are there more to come.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/where_the_hell_is_thursdays_new_game/page156
Thanks, guys. It would seem that the flood hint was for the X-Com games.
Kristian: Thanks, guys. It would seem that the flood hint was for the X-Com games.
The flood was all the 2k titles. XCOM was part of it.
Kristian: Thanks, guys. It would seem that the flood hint was for the X-Com games.
omega64: The flood was all the 2k titles. XCOM was part of it.
Right, but would you agree that we shouldn't expect anything else based on the flood comment?
Small piece of advice, it's best to link to a post instead of a page, since the number of pages depends on the posts/page setting of each user. I only have 69 pages for that thread for example.
omega64: The flood was all the 2k titles. XCOM was part of it.
Kristian: Right, but would you agree that we shouldn't expect anything else based on the flood comment?
I wouldn't expect anything else at this time.
Kristian: Right, but would you agree that we shouldn't expect anything else based on the flood comment?
omega64: I wouldn't expect anything else at this time.
Expect the unexpected with GOG.
Tarm: Expect the unexpected with GOG.
I'd rather not, if I expect nothing I can only be pleasantly surprised. ;)
omega64: I'd rather not, if I expect nothing I can only be pleasantly surprised. ;)
Darn I just ran out of Expects. :(
Expect the unexpected? You mean this?
JMich: Small piece of advice, it's best to link to a post instead of a page, since the number of pages depends on the posts/page setting of each user. I only have 69 pages for that thread for example.
I did but when i posted the link it went wonky
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/where_the_hell_is_thursdays_new_game/post3123
Attachments:
post3123.png (192 Kb)
JMich: Expect the unexpected? You mean this?
That gave me an idea! GOG should do a twist on it like they did with the French Monk. :D