It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Peaceful times in the fort.
Attachments:
Darvond: Peaceful times in the fort.
If, when and how........ Yesterday so it seems ;)
Would you recommend the steam purchase or it this a more of a " avoid at all costs" situation unless utterly depressed or dropped too far from the hidden path of truth in Buddhism, or psychology?

Found my KoA game again. remastered this time, and with a level 3 assassin character. Female ofc!
Attachments:
Zimerius: If, when and how........ Yesterday so it seems ;)
Would you recommend the steam purchase or it this a more of a " avoid at all costs" situation unless utterly depressed or dropped too far from the hidden path of truth in Buddhism, or psychology?

Found my KoA game again. remastered this time, and with a level 3 assassin character. Female ofc!
I'd suggest buying direct from Kitfox games, so the money goes direct to
End of Autumn. Painful as predicted.

Now I'm wondering if I missed an extra chapter in spring..
Attachments:
a.jpg (111 Kb)
b.jpg (162 Kb)
c.jpg (202 Kb)
d.jpg (165 Kb)
e.jpg (62 Kb)
Elden Ring: up above the clouds once again (NG+1).

And I've got a new, incredible 1440p monitor as well...
Attachments:
Demon Hunter: The Game... aka Hands of Necromancy

Finished 2 of 3 episodes so far. Some lovely level design. The Earthen Depths definitely has been the standout level thus far: lots of verticality and loop-backs with openable shortcuts. I'm curious about how much work that one must have been; I very much doubt something like that could have been made back in the day. Anyway, the game is a lot of fun. I also like the transformation spells.

It may not be quite as on the same level as Hedon - that one has superb world design, lore, intricate mechanims, much better and actually useful friendly AI - and I doubt HoN will even reach half of Hedon's play length, but HoN still is a very well done and competent effort. Definitely worth anybody's time and money if they have a hankering for more classic FPS style.

Into the Breach: Fantasy Edition... aka Tyrant's Blessing

Completed my first campaign today. Pretty good stuff. While quite similar to Into the Breach, it certainly does enough with its own spin on the formula.
Attachments:
get_some.jpg (352 Kb)
party.jpg (399 Kb)
Ghost of a Tale.
Attachments:
In a dire need of direction. ((Jet))
Attachments:
jetone.jpg (290 Kb)
jettwo.jpg (294 Kb)
jetthree.jpg (324 Kb)
Zimerius: In a dire need of direction. ((Jet))
What is this game?
Zimerius: In a dire need of direction. ((Jet))
Ueber: What is this game?
https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/jett-the-far-shore
Those snail vegetarians wants to eat me. Now I know how vegetable hell looks like.
Attachments:
snails.png (220 Kb)
Gee, well i didn know 'bout how ubi actually made te hole settler franscheese modern!!!

All 7 bundled going for a good price atm @ubistore

Settlers 3 ..... the only downside is that i have to downsize
giheehee
Attachments:
Finally started playing Quake 4 and was greeted with this Q2 flashback
Attachments:
Q4. The landing party is here.. I've managed to edit the video config, so the textures doesn't look soap washed (=
Attachments:
Elden Ring: postcards from Crumbling Farum Azula.

https://imgur.com/a/vObv5Pl