It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So much action to be had in the streets of Hong Kong when you're a sleepless dog! :D My saga continues in Sleeping Dogs...
Attachments:
Post edited September 02, 2021 by matterbandit
So I was playing GTA San Andreas in a mission where I had to sneakily follow a reporter meeting his source and murder them both.

Unfortunately I stole a limousine in the first try which spooked the guy. So the second time I went for something a little less visible and knocked a cop off his bike (actually the first time I murdered the cop but the heat was a pain) then I subtly followed? the train he got on, at the station I skillfully blended into the crowd, carefully followed him up the stairs, then invisibly tracked him in his cab before finishing the job.

(This BTW pretty much encapsulates my experience of stealth in non puzzle games).
Attachments:
Post edited September 03, 2021 by drinnen
drinnen: So I was playing GTA San Andreas in a mission where I had to sneakily follow a reporter meeting his source and murder them both.

Unfortunately I stole a limousine in the first try which spooked the guy. So the second time I went for something a little less visible and knocked a cop off his bike (actually the first time I murdered the cop but the heat was a pain) then I subtly followed? the train he got on, at the station I skillfully blended into the crowd, carefully followed him up the stairs, then invisibly tracked him in his cab before finishing the job.

(This BTW pretty much encapsulates my experience of stealth in non puzzle games).
gta must be something primal right?
Contraption maker: Working my way through the easy puzzles first (damned completionist gene) during work breaks.

It's kind of therapeutic.
Attachments:
easy.jpg (349 Kb)
Still playing Wasteland 2 DC.
Attachments:
w2dc5a.jpg (468 Kb)
w2dc6a.jpg (491 Kb)
w2dc7a.jpg (492 Kb)
w2dc9a.jpg (464 Kb)
Prey: Digital Deluxe Edition

With thanks to Doc0075.
Attachments:
prey_01.jpg (480 Kb)
prey_02.jpg (473 Kb)
prey_03.jpg (471 Kb)
prey_04.jpg (473 Kb)
low rated
Ice_Mage: Prey: Digital Deluxe Edition

With thanks to Doc0075.
Protip: (small semi-spoiler) Wait until you have ability to scan enemies before killing the rarer enemies in some areas. (end spoilage)
Thank you. That's definitely not a spoiler. I'll just assume "rarer enemies" is anything that currently obliterates me without breaking a sweat. At the moment I'm sort of twiddling my thumbs waiting to get typhon powers.

Speaking of spoilers, I unfortunately watched a Let's Play ages ago and I know about the ending. But if it weren't for that, I never would've been interested in the game in the first place.
Attachments:
prey_05.jpg (474 Kb)
prey_06.jpg (467 Kb)
prey_07.jpg (469 Kb)
prey_08.jpg (487 Kb)
Exploring the underground in Age of Wonders.
Attachments:
ConsulCaesar: Exploring the underground in Age of Wonders.
Such an epic game. Some of my greatest gaming memories are hunting, and hiding from dragons in those caves :)
It's just a pity that heroes get way too strong towards the mid game. But I just noticed that there is at least 1 popular mod that addresses that. Perhaps time for another re-install

OT, another day at the transport office: sometimes I'm too lazy to put down another rail network, and instead just put down a massive vehicle loading station and let legions of lorries transport the goods to a relay station.

https://imgur.com/a/KQaPebg
Just bought Witchaven out of curiosity cause i gained interest in awful games, and yeah, this is as bad as i have heard. Im playing through BuildGDX which ease things up quite a lot, but not enough. The jumping is awful, the combat is unintuitive and clunky and the early game requires you to NOT fight in order to progress.

https://i.imgur.com/OdoYOri.png
Wasteland 2 DC
Attachments:
w2dc11a.jpg (492 Kb)
w2dc12a.jpg (478 Kb)
low rated
Ice_Mage: Thank you. That's definitely not a spoiler. I'll just assume "rarer enemies" is anything that currently obliterates me without breaking a sweat. At the moment I'm sort of twiddling my thumbs waiting to get typhon powers.
Yeah, tougher enemies that you encounter rarely. You need to scan each enemy a number of times to gain some abilities/etc, and that's hard to do once ya get rid of em(as ya can't scan ded enemies).
Last Encore by Core feat. Lara Croft ...aka Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness

I'm finally tackling the only game of the franchise I haven't played through yet - I'm not counting the isometric spin-offs. I've kind of started the game 2 or 3 times before, but somehow I kept getting distracted by other things, so I never made it much further than the initial police chase levels. Well, I'm already seven-ish hours into this run...

Considering this is supposed to be the black sheep of the series, I'm actually quite enjoying it. I've got no real complaints. Sure looks quite nice in places for a 2003 game.

Thankfully, it actually handles widescreen and high resolutions natively - though I did have to tweak the settings a bit to get it to run without a fuss (only via provided checkboxes). I'm curious why it's not supported under Win10 as it runs just fine. *shrug* Taking screenshots does tend to crash the game though, which is the only real issue I've come across so far.
Attachments:
Post edited September 08, 2021 by Mr.Mumbles
Wave Mode is completed.
Attachments: