It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If my calculations are correct, the Lost Ark should be behind that wall.
Attachments:
staffofra.png (148 Kb)
Re-writing history and bringing the American-Canadian Challenge Cup of '71 in Europe. Yay!
Attachments:
Finally made it to this point. Wily Tower, here I come!
Attachments:
Fixer-upper. ... Played through the whole thing over the last few days. It was pretty fun, but I dare say there is relatively little replay value. *shrug*
Attachments:
Super chests, baby!!!

Even on Normal, I burn so much time running and re-running this place.
Attachments:
Mr.Mumbles: Fixer-upper. ... Played through the whole thing over the last few days. It was pretty fun, but I dare say there is relatively little replay value. *shrug*
Have you tried the other difficulty settings? I hear that they actually adjusted the placement of enemies and obstacles to make the game harder rather than simply adjusting damage values. In other words, it sounds like they actually redesigned the levels for the harder difficulties.
dtgreene: Have you tried the other difficulty settings?
I don't replay most games at the best of times. Once I've had my fill I tend not to return. That's why things like 'New game+' have never appealed to me. It must be something I find truly special to give it another whirl. My giant backlog doesn't help either in that regard.
Vythonaut: ...
Interesting thanks and by the way sorry for the late reply. I think I might also enjoy the more technical racers if I had any measure of competence in modifying the cars ingame, which unfortunately I don't :P I remember being quite baffled by all the things I could tune/modify in one of the Dirt rally games. Still, I'd like give Streed-rod another go someday. I enjoyed it immensely as a kid, even though I didn't really know what I was doing :\

I've also lost touch a bit with the NFS series. It seems like it's gotten too arcady. I deciding factor for me back then was also whether or not a racer has a cockpit mode, and unfortunately NFS seems to have taken that out early. Still the racing was fun enough in Underground1,2 and Most Wanted that a 'bumper-view' was sufficient. Test Drive went in a more interesting direction I thought. Though it was meant to be multiplayer oriented, test drive unlimited has a great single player experience against AI racers. And if you like, you can just chill and explore the island. The only bad part was that it was almost impossible to escape the cops, but hopefully they balanced that a bit in a patch.

Oh yes, and talking about arcady racers, this remains hands down the best one :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EkAVmBVmVE
Currently am I playing Solus but for whatever reason every time I press the print-key I only get that picture (see below). There is also no shortcut for screenshots ingame and I don't want to install an external program for this. So if someone might know how to make a screenshot in that game, let me know.
Attachments:
solus.jpg (44 Kb)
Matewis: Interesting thanks and by the way sorry for the late reply. I think I might also enjoy the more technical racers if I had any measure of competence in modifying the cars ingame, which unfortunately I don't :P
No problem! Regarding car tuning, you don't always need to mess with it, but as you become more proficient in sim racing you'll definitely want to setup the vehicles to better suit your driving style or a certain track. The good thing is that you'll only be required to learn how to properly setup a car once, then apply that knowledge in most sims. But of course, there's a lot to read about this subject. ;)

Matewis: I deciding factor for me back then was also whether or not a racer has a cockpit mode, and unfortunately NFS seems to have taken that out early.
Cockpit camera is a must for me (and the ability to set the FOV is a plus, even if it's done by editing some files); in racing sims i expect to see the cockpit with working gauges or digital display with all relevant sensors information; in arcade games a bumper camera is enough i guess.

Matewis: The only bad part was that it was almost impossible to escape the cops, but hopefully they balanced that a bit in a patch.
This one they got it right, i think. :P

Matewis: Oh yes, and talking about arcady racers, this remains hands down the best one :)
I remember this one from the arcades; oh boy, how can anyone forget the interconnected arcade cabinets that allowed a whole party to race together at the same time! :)
...I guess it's too late to repent for my sins?
Attachments:
After the spin-off race at Reims, the teams have returned to America for the next round of the Can-Am Challenge Cup. Here are some photos from Riverside Raceway.
Attachments:
viperfdl: Currently am I playing Solus but for whatever reason every time I press the print-key I only get that picture (see below). There is also no shortcut for screenshots ingame and I don't want to install an external program for this. So if someone might know how to make a screenshot in that game, let me know.
Did you try to switch to windowed or borderless windowed mode? Maybe it would help.
viperfdl: Currently am I playing Solus but for whatever reason every time I press the print-key I only get that picture (see below). There is also no shortcut for screenshots ingame and I don't want to install an external program for this. So if someone might know how to make a screenshot in that game, let me know.
Aramandur: Did you try to switch to windowed or borderless windowed mode? Maybe it would help.
Haven't tried that. Lets see...

Edit:
Seems to work.
Attachments:
Post edited February 06, 2018 by viperfdl
Mount & Blade, I have played this game too much.
Attachments: