It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

viperfdl: Screenshots from the mod Blade of Agony.
Matewis: Damn, I've got to try this one. Looks incredible. I'm only worried that the AI is too one dimensional, making the combat boring after a while?
The enemies sometimes dodge to the side by rolling but that's so far the only advanced behaviour I saw.
viperfdl: The enemies sometimes dodge to the side by rolling but that's so far the only advanced behaviour I saw.
How's enemy variety? Compared with Doom let's say
viperfdl: The enemies sometimes dodge to the side by rolling but that's so far the only advanced behaviour I saw.
Matewis: How's enemy variety? Compared with Doom let's say
Several infantry types with mini bosses. Dogs, sometimes bats and mutated Zombies(?). So there are definitely more than in Wolfenstein 3D. But I'm still just in the first chapter of three.
You could also look here.
viperfdl: Several infantry types with mini bosses. Dogs, sometimes bats and mutated Zombies(?). So there are definitely more than in Wolfenstein 3D. But I'm still just in the first chapter of three.
You could also look here.
Cool stuff thank you, that does look and sound positive. Think I'm going to give it a go over the weekend
At last my Peril on Gorgon is finally over. I was able to come to a compromise that could save this planet and make Halcyon a better place for everyone :)
Attachments:
1.jpg (482 Kb)
2.jpg (476 Kb)
3.jpg (478 Kb)
More pictures from Blade of Agony.
Attachments:
Trying out Blade of Agony. Very cool so far, though I'm finding it necessary to tinker with the settings for performance reasons on my laptop. Dynamic lightning and fog appears to be a bit of a resource hog.
Attachments:
I'm now in the second chapter of Blade of Agony.
Attachments:
level 45..... game completion , at about 45%

having 2 days off, christian hollidays so lets see if i can push the completion rate some more !

silly thing is, i just only recently discovered that i can setup different profiles, with different types of skills for easy access in the quick menu, which really is a gamebreaker , but yea, who cares... ( yes, this feature is touched upon in the tutorial )

Mass Effect Andromeda
Attachments:
There's a spy or possibly a bird-watcher in the bushes near the headquarters :\

Still very impressed with the game, but I'm a little underwhelmed sometimes when it comes to the actual gun fights. Can get frustrating, and I miss not being able to do headshots. Brutal Doom might've spoiled me a bit in that sense.
Attachments:
spy.jpg (279 Kb)
Sara's smile maybe as cute as ever but the gods of taste and willingness decided to role the dice differently having me ending up with

2 point hospital instead of dire jane in Mass Effect Andromeda

rolling through the beginnings, learning how to educate my staff, clean up messes, research and develop the hospital in something worthy of mentioning
Attachments:
Expanding my industrial zone - 36 trains are using these 3 stations and I can't seem to add much more, which is a small problem as I cannot move the produced goods fast enough.
Attachments:
utterly frustrated with BattleBrothers

back to the safety of 2 point hospital !

I thought i had it going this run, nice group of mercs, survived the first 15 days but alas, life had other things in spell !
Persisting to play on veteran level, iron man, does not help survival rates either....
Goblin wolfriders... what a terror
Attachments:
A few days ago I bought Revenant in the sale and spent a day or so banging my head off the wall trying to get it working with Wine and Proton. In the end I found an awkward way of fixing it by making Proton create a new prefix directory, then using that prefix with vanilla Wine 6.8. There's some buggy missing dialogue too that needed patching.

The game is pretty interesting so far, although combat seems difficult even early on. Really enjoying the voice acting -- the main character sounds completely sick of everyone, even people he's just met.
Attachments:
I'm already in chapter three of Blade of Agony but here are some screenshots from chapter two.
Attachments: