It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

viperfdl: Let's enjoy the view with my new pale and silent pal. Between ourselves, he is a little bit too skinny to be healthy. One could say that he is literally just bones...
Themken: Excuse me but what game is that?
My guess is Rogue Trooper Redux
Attachments:
dust.jpg (425 Kb)
Themken: Excuse me but what game is that?
It's Elex.

@topic
Sorry, folks, but no one, not even E.T. is going to save you from my bad jokes.
Hmm, did I write bad? I meant actually horrible. So horrible that children get grey hair just by hearing them...
Attachments:
no_aliens.jpg (475 Kb)
Aliens are getting restless during an eclipse
Attachments:
Only 1500cc but fast as hell! Photos taken in Kyalami, during the first race of the 1965 F1 Championship (historically incorrect though).
Attachments:
Vythonaut: Only 1500cc but fast as hell! Photos taken in Kyalami, during the first race of the 1965 F1 Championship (historically incorrect though).
I've been around that track on a bicycle! It's got an absolute bitch of an incline at one point :P
My 1st play through, just finished the first act.

i.imgur.com/BWKBmTv.jpg
corinne2313: My 1st play through, just finished the first act.

i.imgur.com/BWKBmTv.jpg
Let me fix that link for you, and, "That's a big gun, man."

http://i.imgur.com/BWKBmTv.jpg
Post edited January 14, 2018 by tinyE
corinne2313: My 1st play through, just finished the first act.

i.imgur.com/BWKBmTv.jpg
tinyE: Let me fix that link for you, and, "That's a big gun, man."

http://i.imgur.com/BWKBmTv.jpg
Thanks!
Vythonaut: Only 1500cc but fast as hell! Photos taken in Kyalami, during the first race of the 1965 F1 Championship (historically incorrect though).
Matewis: I've been around that track on a bicycle! It's got an absolute bitch of an incline at one point :P
...and this gives a new meaning to "hotlapping"! :D What were you doing there on a bicycle, if i may ask? Was there some sort of event?
Matewis: I've been around that track on a bicycle! It's got an absolute bitch of an incline at one point :P
Vythonaut: ...and this gives a new meaning to "hotlapping"! :D What were you doing there on a bicycle, if i may ask? Was there some sort of event?
Yes :) Its this big annual bicycle race in Johannesburg and this, or make it last year it went around Kyalami (not sure but I think it goes around it each year). Its in the middle-ish right of the top half of the routemap
Attachments:
route.jpg (487 Kb)
Next round of the 1965 F1 Season found me in Goodwood, England, trying to step up to the podium. After battling with mr. Clark for the first place for ~21 consequent laps, i eventually made a mistake that cost me the whole race. Racing is dangerous, more so back then. :)

Vythonaut: ...and this gives a new meaning to "hotlapping"! :D What were you doing there on a bicycle, if i may ask? Was there some sort of event?
Matewis: Yes :) Its this big annual bicycle race in Johannesburg and this, or make it last year it went around Kyalami (not sure but I think it goes around it each year). Its in the middle-ish right of the top half of the routemap
It looks like a great event, hope you'll be able to attend to the next one! :)
Attachments:
Each time i see vytho's screenshots, john barry's "the persuaders" starts in my head.
Some games are installed for years and years on my computer(s) and I keep playing them now and then, like UT2004.
Attachments:
fight_me.jpg (96 Kb)

[hm, so it's how almost lossless compression works... :)]
Attachments:
v.jpg (371 Kb)
Post edited January 15, 2018 by ciemnogrodzianin