It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GameRager: If you ever need other tips lemme know...I got slightly further than you, I think.
Thanks for the tips. Don't spoil me too much... :)
low rated
GameRager: If you ever need other tips lemme know...I got slightly further than you, I think.
Sarafan: Thanks for the tips. Don't spoil me too much... :)
No spoilers....just basic stuff one can find out reading the stats/info screens and the skills/etc. :)
low rated
Here is my own entry from a steam game I just got into...the game should be apparent, and if not one can simply google/etc the names of the characters together or ask.

1st Pic - Silly NPC I found....reminds me of old PBS show.

2nd Pic - Some random enemies from one area of the game I thought were interesting

3rd Pic - Seemingly a nod to that one bit in FF7

4th Pic - A bug where the one dimension of that game level seems to have areas that should be walkable but aren't & vice versa, in the room shown.
Attachments:
jsw-gurlz.png (233 Kb)
ff7gambit.png (142 Kb)
It's Demon-Clobbering Time! ... aka Lords of the Fallen

At first I was unsure whether I would stick with it, but LotF has grown on me more and more as I kept playing. The combat very much seems to have grown from Deck 13's own Venetica, but here I actually have to play well whereas in the latter I could resort to cheesy tactics. The lords definitely provide a challenge and it's very satisfying to finally finish them off once figuring out the best approach to whittle down their health.

There's quite a lot of nice looking gear in this game. Overall the game looks very nice, although some those in-game/non-cutscene interactions make characters look like doll-like action figures with their stiff design. *shrug*
Attachments:
hot.jpg (351 Kb)
It ain't easy being green ... aka Of Orcs and Men

I'm still trying to get accustomed to the combat playstyle as it features kind of odd mechanics. I almost always have to initiate combat manually for both of them since otherwise the AI-controlled partner stands around like an idiot until attacked. =/ This is why I would prefer full pause when choosing an attack chain rather than the usual slow-mo effect.

I do enjoy throwing Styx at annoying archers though. Death from above! ;)
Attachments:
Finally managed to beat this clown, thing...
Attachments:
defeated.jpg (410 Kb)
Trying out some fancy graphics ;)
Attachments:
civ1.png (163 Kb)
I must admit that I like the art style of The Outer Worlds. It's a little fairy tailish, but this makes the game quite unique. A nice and refreshing style.
Attachments:
Post edited January 29, 2020 by Sarafan
Sarafan: I must admit that I like the art style of The Outer Worlds. It's a little fairy tailish, but this makes the game quite unique. A nice and refreshing style.
I loved The Outer Worlds. Really looking forward to the SP DLC that they are making for it.
RoboPond: I loved The Outer Worlds. Really looking forward to the SP DLC that they are making for it.
Yeah, the game is very good. Maybe it's not one of the best cRPGs in history, but a very solid work. I hope the DLC won't be worse than the base game. :)
Sarafan: Yeah, the game is very good. Maybe it's not one of the best cRPGs in history, but a very solid work. I hope the DLC won't be worse than the base game. :)
I'd say its one of the best. Its certainly alot better than that thing Bethesda called Fallout 4. (It reminded me alot more of Fallout than Mass Effect as people are saying.)
Qbix: Trying out some fancy graphics ;)
You kid :) but something that still looks awesome to me to this day is the palace screen, the (ancient era) science discovery scene and the city view. It's a real pity that those didn't survive in the series. Civ 3 tried, but it's palaces looked lame and the city view couldn't properly convey large populations.
RoboPond: I'd say its one of the best. Its certainly alot better than that thing Bethesda called Fallout 4. (It reminded me alot more of Fallout than Mass Effect as people are saying.)
With no doubts it's a lot better than Fallout 4. I had to force myself to finish Bethesda's game. F4 has more plot holes than a Swiss cheese. My main issue with The Outer Worlds however are quite blank companions. After a few months I won't remember a single one of them.
Post edited January 29, 2020 by Sarafan
Sarafan: With no doubts it's a lot better than Fallout 4. I had to force myself to finish this Bethesda game. F4 has more plot holes than a Swiss cheese. My main issue with The Outer Worlds however are quite blank companions. After a few months I won't remember a single one of them.
I'm the same with Fallout. I've had 4 on both PS4 and PC for at least 3 years now and never finished it. The Outer Worlds I got on PS4 (as I had issues with the PC) in Dec, and finished it in Dec (with non speed run style, but solid playing (I was off over Christmas so thats all I did lol.))

And as I was playing it I was thinking Beth take notes, this is what F4 should of been. (I'm more of a magic/swords kinda person but I didnt mind TOW.)

I liked a few of the companions, whilst I forget names i'll remember what they looked like. Either way they are certainly more mem than the companions we have had in anything Beth lately (Skyrim/Oblivion included.).
Finally killed the blasted dragon! Game's holding up extremely well so far
Attachments:
dragon.jpg (342 Kb)