It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

viperfdl: Looks like I found something interesting...
tinyE: is that G1 or 2?
Looks too detailed for either.
Mr.Mumbles: Looks too detailed for either.
My first thought was Arcania.
viperfdl: Looks like I found something interesting...
Neither Gothic 1 nor 2. It's the new Elex.
Here are some pics from last night's race which took place at Watkins Glen, USA, and marked the end of the 1967 Formula One Championship season (Grand Prix Legends).
Attachments:
Ummmmm guys, we forgot the engine.

No worries. Maybe gravity will reverse itself and we won't have to scrap the mission.

For those of you new to Kerbal, this actually isn't a bad idea in science mode. Take as many readings with as many different instruments as you can. You will load up on science points and be able to unlock a lot of stuff without even having to leave the ground.

And don't forget surface samples. Even samples from the launch pad are worth something,
Post edited January 08, 2018 by tinyE
Have i mentioned i love this thread?

Let's keep at it!
Attachments:
letsrock.jpg (454 Kb)
Supreme.
Attachments:
scfa1.jpg (435 Kb)
scfa2.jpg (344 Kb)
scfa3.jpg (311 Kb)
Testing the Honda RA272 in Cadwell Park, just before the start of the 1965 F1 Championship season (Grand Prix Legends).
Attachments:
Attachments:
e2.jpg (454 Kb)
"What's the plan, sir?"
"Plan? There ain't any plan, soldier! I'm going out there by myself to kick their asses and take their names!"
"Uh, sir, yes sir!"
Attachments:
Post edited January 09, 2018 by Grargar
I'm a bit confused...
Attachments:
Tuning & testing the Lotus 33 in Silverstone, back in 1965 (Grand Prix Legends).
Attachments:
This bloody game has taken me so long to play but finally at the final fight aaaand I got totally pawned barely scratching the emenies before dying in the first attempt . I give you the two final bosses in BloodRayne.
Attachments:
Attachments:
e3.jpg (477 Kb)
piece of cake :P
Attachments:
qb.jpg (84 Kb)