It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Some parting action shots of my Tomb Raider playthrough. 21 hours well spent!
Attachments:
brutal1.jpg (460 Kb)
brutal2.jpg (412 Kb)
lara.jpg (189 Kb)
Matewis: Some parting action shots of my Tomb Raider playthrough. 21 hours well spent!
The new games are fun, but the way Lara is written just doesn't match the gameplay. I love how it starts out with her supposedly being so vulnerable and "woe is me", and in no time flat your an action hero/mass murderer. I definitely prefer the old Lara's personality.
Matewis: Some parting action shots of my Tomb Raider playthrough. 21 hours well spent!
Mr.Mumbles: The new games are fun, but the way Lara is written just doesn't match the gameplay. I love how it starts out with her supposedly being so vulnerable and "woe is me", and in no time flat your an action hero/mass murderer. I definitely prefer the old Lara's personality.
Yes very true XD I like the origin story angle, but I they should've written that part differently. Not sure how though. I do like how at one point she mentions to Roth that she found it scary how easy it was to kill, but that might've been echoed more effectively had she not been shocked at all at her first kill.
At least right at the end it seems like she's 'evolved' to the personality seen in the original games.
Themken: Can anyone hear me?! Heeeelp!
Looks like you pressed the wrong button...
Matewis: At least right at the end it seems like she's 'evolved' to the personality seen in the original games.
Well, unfortunately that doesn't really carry over to the sequels where she keeps doing her "poor me" act. After a while it just becomes grating in how dumb it all is.
Mr.Mumbles: Well, unfortunately that doesn't really carry over to the sequels where she keeps doing her "poor me" act. After a while it just becomes grating in how dumb it all is.
Ah that's really unfortunate.
ConsulCaesar: What game?
X4 Foundations. I lost my ship.
Got as far as I wanted to get in the sandbox part of Don't Starve: Reign of Giants. I've killed all the giants, crafted the highest tier item in the game, the houndius shootius, as well as most of the other highest tier items in the game. Now I think I can move onto the adventure mode (ie story mode) to finally put this game to rest. Then it's onto Shipwrecked and then finally Hamlet.
Attachments:
base.jpg (411 Kb)
farms.jpg (482 Kb)
pig_town.jpg (291 Kb)
Here in my car, I feel safest of all...
Matewis: Forevermore Don't Starve!
I'm afraid to ask how many hours you've already put into that game.
Matewis: Forevermore Don't Starve!
Mr.Mumbles: I'm afraid to ask how many hours you've already put into that game.
147 hours apparently, not including Don't Starve Together ;)
Alan Wake?
DubConqueror: Alan Wake?
Yes. This is my third try to get through the game without losing interest. Some of the scenery is nice.
Some picture from Dying Light of which I finished the main story today.
Attachments:
Trapping a lifeberg in early game Sunless Sea. It can't get to me between those rocks. Great way to get some early game loot.
Attachments: