It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ConsulCaesar: According to the last screenshot I assume you're playing with a controller, have you tried mouse+keyboard controls?
I did at first. It works decently enough, but to me it's one of those games that feels more comfortable to play with a gamepad: gradual walk/sprint via analog stick rather than toggling via a key, easier (more natural) control of enemy targeting, and being able to pull off quick combos that would feel more awkward on keyboard alone.
ConsulCaesar: According to the last screenshot I assume you're playing with a controller, have you tried mouse+keyboard controls?
Mr.Mumbles: I did at first. It works decently enough, but to me it's one of those games that feels more comfortable to play with a gamepad: gradual walk/sprint via analog stick rather than toggling via a key, easier (more natural) control of enemy targeting, and being able to pull off quick combos that would feel more awkward on keyboard alone.
Thanks for your comments. I don't own a controller so it'd be M+KB for me.
Mr.Mumbles:
Thank you for this post. It made me remove the game from my wishlist.
Operencia. A great dungeon crawler with a story focus and party members with actual personalities, so it adds a lot of what I usually find lacking in such games. Really good, shame it was on Game Pass and EGS because, as well as being in such a niche genre, it really seems to have flopped because of that. Hopefully it'll be on here one day where it can do a lot better.

Edit: GOG accepted my upload initially but just wouldn't post it. It was in 4K and about 6MB so after shrinking and shrinking it to less than 400kb it now works..
Attachments:
Post edited November 10, 2019 by Export
Your friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man. Of course it all looks washed out and flat without HDR.

https://imgur.com/ebYNbsT
https://imgur.com/71ceNJC
https://imgur.com/xHbVLD6
https://imgur.com/sjRSaaJ

And some earlier ones from "Dad of the Year Simulator 2018".

https://imgur.com/efWA7Gs
https://imgur.com/hhhcsrS
https://imgur.com/QT6BKcG
Post edited November 10, 2019 by CMOT70
Also playing The Outer Worlds. Such a good game. One of the pictures is something out of my nightmares.
Attachments:
Export: Operencia. A great dungeon crawler with a story focus and party members with actual personalities, so it adds a lot of what I usually find lacking in such games. Really good, shame it was on Game Pass and EGS because, as well as being in such a niche genre, it really seems to have flopped because of that. Hopefully it'll be on here one day where it can do a lot better.

Edit: GOG accepted my upload initially but just wouldn't post it. It was in 4K and about 6MB so after shrinking and shrinking it to less than 400kb it now works..
Looks interesting enough for me to vote for it on the community wishlist.
Plasmid Junkies... aka Bioshock (Remastered)

Played a little again when I first bought it last December, but for some reason I didn't continue after a few hours. So I decided to start over. Still good fun. I know there are some detractors when it comes to this new version, but I quite like it. I did have a test run of the original not too long ago and there really is a noticeable difference in the amount of detail in the game world.

Off I go then rescuing the little sisters once more. No heartless bastards here. :)
Attachments:
'hacking'.jpg (434 Kb)
Export: Also playing The Outer Worlds. Such a good game. One of the pictures is something out of my nightmares.
I started it myself on XB recently....also was it the planet and it's MOON that scared you..I bet it was.

"Moonman moonman can't you see, your scary visage makes people flee...but I just love your moonman ways, guess that's why you're so famous"
=================================

Mr.Mumbles: Plasmid Junkies... aka Bioshock (Remastered)

Played a little again when I first bought it last December, but for some reason I didn't continue after a few hours. So I decided to start over. Still good fun. I know there are some detractors when it comes to this new version, but I quite like it. I did have a test run of the original not too long ago and there really is a noticeable difference in the amount of detail in the game world.

Off I go then rescuing the little sisters once more. No heartless bastards here. :)
To the pics:

What to do? That's easy of course...you totally harves....err free them and send them on their way of course.
Hacking? Or as Yahtzee called it: Plumbing

(Also did you play Bioshock 2 ever? That game had so many endings and I wanted to play through the full way to get them all but damn there are so many of them compared to the first game....and then there's the DLC o.0)
Post edited November 11, 2019 by GameRager
We meet again, "Into China" (the infamous 3rd Genghis Khan mission). After much much toil and frustration, I finally destroyed Jin's Wonder and got them to resign. With that problem settled, I can now focus on regrouping and breaking through the Great Wall. Apart from having to scramble to destroy the Wonder within the time limit, this mission is much more doable than the likes of "A Perfect Martyr" and "The Lion and the Demon". What a ride it's been.
Attachments:
Visiting Lower Dorn's Deep. Quite hot in comparison to other places in Icewind Dale. :)
Attachments:
Decided to drink some Blood & Wine again and apparently found a Death's Binky cousin...

Also, reinstalled Silent Hunter 3 and now I'm wondering why I didn't do it earlier. This game is a damn blast, even without mods. Too bad that I missed that salvo... That Dido class looked so good through my combat periscope. But it was a long shot, even for T1 torpedoes and these Brits were going over 25 kts.
Attachments:
w3_binky.jpg (198 Kb)
sh3_1111.jpg (71 Kb)
I'm not at the pc so that I can take a screenshot but I'm taking a pause from Yakuza Kiwami with a game that I had quit many years ago and intend to complete this time. You can easily guess the game from this meme.
Attachments:
Post edited November 12, 2019 by Dogmaus
Dogmaus: I'm not at the pc so that I can take a screenshot but I'm taking a pause from Yakuza Kiwami with a game that I had quit many years ago and intend to complete this time. You can easily guess the game from this meme.
You mean the one in pic related?Fun times(also better higher res image posted here if you want it).

(Did you get to the solar panel bits yet? That part is one of my faves)
Attachments:
GameRager: You mean the one in pic related?Fun times(also better higher res image posted here if you want it).

(Did you get to the solar panel bits yet? That part is one of my faves)
Yes, Dead Space. The quality seemed pretty decent on my smartphone. Thanks for the complete strip. Can I post a screenshot now? No, because it just crashed on chapter 3, where I am, and everything is new for me from now on, so no solar panels yet, I got to mess around with zero g though.