It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Being undercover.

Spoiler:
Disneyland...
btw: That armour is so 2007...

Still Disneyland...

Another end.

Enjoying sunrise.

Home sweet home.

Time to say 'Goodbye' to Geralt and leave him to his well deserved rest
Post edited October 06, 2019 by viperfdl
viperfdl: Time to say 'Goodbye'
You were saying? =P
Post edited October 06, 2019 by Mr.Mumbles
DUSK. C'mon, I'd like to upgrade my flashlight.
Attachments:
ss.png (198 Kb)
The Great Escape on the Red Planet... aka Mars: War Logs

Pretty decent low budget action RPG. That Skyrim reference though. Oy vey!
Attachments:
oh_dear.jpg (442 Kb)
Slow but steady progress.
Attachments:
What to do when you know there is an alien hiding in the building but you're not quite sure where? Level the whole thing to the ground with a laser canon!
Attachments:
nochances.jpg (317 Kb)
Post edited October 07, 2019 by Matewis
First landing ship. Not sure what exactly this thing was doing. I suspect the aliens are building a base in europe somewhere
Attachments:
pic01 > Walking inside this tilted house is quite funny. You can feel how very slanted the floors are!

pic02 > Stumbled upon a guard floating in mid-air...

pic03 > ...so I stood beneath him to make it look like he was standing on top of my shoulders. ;)

pic04 > Another gorgeous sunset. I think it was raining slightly, hence the "spotted lens" effect.
Attachments:
Sigh..., visitors.
Attachments:
Biiig UFO. Androns too, so forseeing casualties. At least I have brand new predator power armour to play with. It turns my heavy soldiers into walking tanks, and walking depositories as well since I'm using their extra strength to stack all kinds of grenades and explosives.
Attachments:
bigufo.jpg (461 Kb)
Matewis: Biiig UFO. Androns too, so forseeing casualties. At least I have brand new predator power armour to play with. It turns my heavy soldiers into walking tanks, and walking depositories as well since I'm using their extra strength to stack all kinds of grenades and explosives.
Mission went surprisingly smooth for a change. It helped that clearly a lot of the aliens died in the crash.
Attachments:
Post edited October 12, 2019 by Matewis
Sebilian aliens have only heat vision? Then set fire to the whole bridge with incendiaries!
Attachments:
low rated
Terraria De-Make
Attachments:
terd.jpg (315 Kb)
Surprisingly fun game.
Attachments:
It's been a while since my last MK game, 4 the first 3D one I think. Trying out some Mortal Kombat Komplete and it's glorious. It's way more intricate than 4, though I do miss the weapons a little.

Getting my ass kicked by Goro; Payback; Kicking Shao Kahn in the back and finally victory
Attachments:
gorowins.jpg (355 Kb)
payback.jpg (256 Kb)
victory.jpg (118 Kb)
Post edited October 19, 2019 by Matewis