It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just went for a walk in Hell last night. Also, I think I found a guy from Skyrim...
Attachments:
Finally! This took forever :\ I've been trying to keep my own kingdom together for about 2 months now, running all over the place fighting off the neighbouring nations because no lord wants to join me. This guy was one of the old Swadian Counts who joined the Vaegirs when Swadia was wiped from the map. Luckily for me the Vaegir nation suffered some serious defeats, so there were no fiefs to go round for the new nobles like Devlian. So him and two other similar nobles I could identify as possible candidates for my nation. Problem is they needed to be convinced, but I focused my attributes and skills into fighting instead of diplomacy. Hence I had to steadily level this guy, Lezalit, to become my main diplomatic emissary. Even so, I think this is about the seventh time I've tried to convert Devlian. I even sent him wine and ale to sweeten the deal, and even once delivered one of his personal letters to another noble! Hope the guy is worth it.

Now let's see if I can get a few other lords on board as well. I want to wipe the damn Kerghits from the map so that I don't ever have to deal with a horse archer army ever again!
Attachments:
PSYCHO DWARF!
Attachments:
pd.jpg (16 Kb)
tinyE: PSYCHO DWARF!
Aw! What an adorable mini Jason!
I`m currently playing "GoG Text Adventure", a very long and difficult Text Adventure Game with a superb Parser. Can be sometimes quite difficult, especially when you stumble over riddles like the one in my scrrenshot.
Attachments:
tinyE: PSYCHO DWARF!
Mr.Mumbles: Aw! What an adorable mini Jason!
Craft the World has a "Halloween" mode like Terraira, only this one last an entire month.

Right now I'm using jack-o lanterns as lamps and when baddies show up they dance around.
Trying to take a castle from the Nords.
Attachments:
siege.jpg (288 Kb)
Matewis: Trying to take a castle from the Nords.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2-f2PAma0o
Matewis: Trying to take a castle from the Nords.
tinyE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2-f2PAma0o
Classic scene, unfortunately not as easy though. Come to think of it, I don't think you ever get to rescue maidens in this game. You do get to rescue plenty of stuck-up lords that got themselves captured though.
Matewis:
Hmph! I guess a thank you is in place but I still hate you.
Matewis:
Themken: Hmph! I guess a thank you is in place but I still hate you.
Some of the lords in the game genuinely hate me already! Asked this one lord for peace with his faction, and he suggested that I fall on my own sword. Never mind that his faction was the one who declared war in the first place!
for an anal person this base is functional, but an aesthetic mess.
Attachments:
base.jpg (372 Kb)
Enjoing the view.
Stumbled upon a glitchsword. ;)
Attachments:
Finally managed to defeat the Vaegirs. The 4 chaps on the right are all defecting lords that have come to my kingdom. Now the floodgates should start to open so that I can finally take over all of Calradia. Game is getting pretty long :P
Attachments: