It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Got back to an old favorite of mine, and off to new adventures.
Attachments:
Post edited July 12, 2019 by Leroux
It's a fact,
I'm a quack.
The disgrace,
of the AMA.
'Cause my patients die,
yeah my patients die,
before they can pay.

https://imgur.com/a/XHmEJMb
And now my 2nd attempt.
I think this one is a little better laid out. I added another reception desk and another pharmacy.
Attachments:
hosp2.jpg (423 Kb)
Post edited July 13, 2019 by tinyE
Well, I guess this explains a lot about the US if this is considered suitable for children...
Attachments:
viperfdl: Well, I guess this explains a lot about the US if this is considered suitable for children...
It isn't rated as suitable for children. (ESRB: Teen, USK: 6, ELSPA: 15+)
tinyE: And now my 2nd attempt.
I think this one is a little better laid out. I added another reception desk and another pharmacy.
This looks like a ton of fun. Is this the campaign, or a custom game? How do you feel does this compare to theme hospital?

Btw, ever play Startopia?
tinyE: And now my 2nd attempt.
Matewis: This looks like a ton of fun. Is this the campaign, or a custom game? How do you feel does this compare to theme hospital?

Btw, ever play Startopia?
The beginning is more or less Theme Hospital but with way better graphics, sounds, more options.
And I love it. Slow, really not that difficult, but that's what I want. It's just enough of a challenge that it's fun but also relaxing. My life is so frantic now with the tourist season that in my spare time I don't want to play something rage inducing.

As far as the campaign, it's hard to say. They give you an empty building and let you take it from there, though certain things will happen that might dictate what you do. The first hospital (spoiler) gets flooded with Light Headed victims, which means build more treatment rooms for that, and fewer for other illnesses. I'm guessing this will change as I move up. Once you get a high enough rating with a hospital you can move on to a bigger tougher one, though you can always go back to an older one and mess with that.

I'm not sure about a pure sandbox mode, I don't see one, but they are adding DLCs all the time.

WAIT
I just found an article. Evidently there is a pure sandbox mode that becomes available after you pass the first three hospitals. I'm only on the second one so I haven't seen it yet.
Post edited July 13, 2019 by tinyE
tinyE: ...
That's really cool, sounds like they really followed Theme Hospital's theme then, which is a good thing. I'm definitely going to have to give it a go. Though I hope they managed to improve on TH a bit, because I always seem to burn out halfway or so into the campaign.

Which is why I mentioned Startopia. That managed to hold my attention right to the end. But sadly it will probably never get a sequel, spiritual or otherwise
viperfdl: Well, I guess this explains a lot about the US if this is considered suitable for children...
Vythonaut: It isn't rated as suitable for children. (ESRB: Teen, USK: 6, ELSPA: 15+)
Well, this explains why Germans are such SM-fans...
More Juliamo! I luv it.
Attachments:
itsuka.jpg (354 Kb)
itsuka2.jpg (364 Kb)
Post edited July 14, 2019 by clarry
Vythonaut: It isn't rated as suitable for children. (ESRB: Teen, USK: 6, ELSPA: 15+)
viperfdl: Well, this explains why Germans are such SM-fans...
XD

The testers probably got stuck or bored before they reached that point. Judging from some old documentary I've seen, the people in these positions aren't necessarily good at games or very interested in them.
Evil be gone! ;)
Attachments:
game_over.jpg (443 Kb)
Thank you, we appreciat ethe warning.
Attachments:
thank_you.jpg (369 Kb)
No matter what planet or game: clerks are everywhere the same...
Attachments:
flashback.jpg (303 Kb)
Doggo and I wondering if we should jump in or not.
Attachments:
spasm0001.jpg (163 Kb)