It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matewis: Excuse the shitty graphics. System upgrade is incoming
Gotta tighten up them graphics. Chop, chop!
Matewis: Excuse the shitty graphics. System upgrade is incoming
Mr.Mumbles: Gotta tighten up them graphics. Chop, chop!
I used to buy a lot of gaming magazines, back when it was still a thing, and they used to love posting letters from kids inquiring about becoming game testers. The responding letters was always a bag of laughs :)
Matewis: I used to buy a lot of gaming magazines, back when it was still a thing, and they used to love posting letters from kids inquiring about becoming game testers. The responding letters was always a bag of laughs :)
This is how it works now:
Attachments:
Matewis: I used to buy a lot of gaming magazines, back when it was still a thing, and they used to love posting letters from kids inquiring about becoming game testers. The responding letters was always a bag of laughs :)
MobiusArcher: This is how it works now:
Something about the kid in that picture, I can't quite put my finger on it.

It's almost like he gets high on you, and the space he invades, he gets by on you.
I dun brok'd muh truck.
Attachments:
drinnen: I dun brok'd muh truck.
Is that something new, or could you always take damage like that? I played a little of that game, and intend to play more pretty soon. I know I got damaged, but I don't remember actually being able to see it.
drinnen: I dun brok'd muh truck.
MobiusArcher: Is that something new, or could you always take damage like that? I played a little of that game, and intend to play more pretty soon. I know I got damaged, but I don't remember actually being able to see it.
It was a bug because the truck was not damaged by what happened (until I tried to drive it). It reset when I quit and restarted. I think I hit an invisible barrier with the trailer and the truck cab physics didn't keep up.
After 10 years, there is a finally a new Igavania. Funny that was what once taken for granted during the GBA/DS era stopped being the case all of a sudden.
Attachments:
1.jpg (472 Kb)
2.jpg (482 Kb)
Post edited June 18, 2019 by Grargar
Grargar: After 10 years, there is a finally a new Igavania. Funny that was what once taken for granted during the GBA/DS era stopped being the case all of a sudden.
We all know who to "thank" for that, don't we?

I recently replayed Portrait of Ruin and Order of Ecclesia. It is safe to say my thirst needs further quenching.
So my only question is: How's the technical side of the game? Any notable bugs you have encountered so far?
Post edited June 19, 2019 by Hikage1983
Hikage1983: We all know who to "thank" for that, don't we?

I recently replayed Portrait of Ruin and Order of Ecclesia. It is safe to say my thirst needs further quenching.
So my only question is: How's the technical side of the game? Any notable bugs you have encountered so far?
For technical issues, there is a bit of loading when moving from room to room after initially starting up the game, but it stops after you traverse a few rooms. As for bugs, the only one I noticed is some missing text. And by some, I mean two words out of all the spoken dialogue so far. Pretty smooth for a launch version.
Post edited June 19, 2019 by Grargar
Such a beautiful game that is both relaxing and stressful at the same time.

Edit: Subnautica

Such a beautiful game Subnautica. Both relaxing and stressful at the same time.
Attachments:
Post edited June 19, 2019 by jepsen1977
A pretty bad way to leave.
Attachments:
aod.jpg (221 Kb)
Vythonaut: A pretty bad way to leave.
He was so excited that he forgot to say the save word in time...
Grargar: For technical issues, there is a bit of loading when moving from room to room after initially starting up the game, but it stops after you traverse a few rooms. As for bugs, the only one I noticed is some missing text. And by some, I mean two words out of all the spoken dialogue so far. Pretty smooth for a launch version.
Thank you, kindly.
It sounds good enough to warrant a Week 1 purchase. ...and i certainly do crave more Igavania....

Just to make sure, the launch discount will last till the 28th correct? Thx in advance!
Hikage1983: Thank you, kindly.
It sounds good enough to warrant a Week 1 purchase. ...and i certainly do crave more Igavania....

Just to make sure, the launch discount will last till the 28th correct? Thx in advance!
There is no indication when the discount ends on GOG, but if there is sale parity with Steam, then yes, it should last till June 28th.
Post edited June 19, 2019 by Grargar