It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matewis: By the way, if you're interested in checking out something else in the genre that is a very good post apocalyptic survival game, then take a peak at Cataclysm:DDA. The game is still being continuously worked on and it's got a pretty active community. Crazy complex though.
Vythonaut: You recommended Cataclysm to me a while ago and i have it bookmarked. Since i'm in the mood for roguelike at the moment, i'll check it out as soon as i finish with CoQ. Not sure if i'm willing to commit to it though, surely not if i can't have some fun in smaller sessions.
Because I recommend it so often I've lost track of whom I've already recommended it too :) Small sessions are doable. The only issue can be when you get yourself in trouble far from base, because then you might want to spend an hour or to get yourself into a safer situation before save & quitting. E.g. blowing a tire on your car in the middle of the nowhere.
National Geographic Wildlife Simulator. Or Space Invaders.

Matewis: (...) you might want to spend an hour or to get yourself into a safer situation before save & quitting. (...)
Can't i just save & quit in the middle of nowhere?
Attachments:
wildlife.jpeg (313 Kb)
invaders.jpg (158 Kb)
Vythonaut: National Geographic Wildlife Simulator. Or Space Invaders.

Matewis: (...) you might want to spend an hour or to get yourself into a safer situation before save & quitting. (...)
Vythonaut: Can't i just save & quit in the middle of nowhere?
You can, but if you're anything like me then it'd bug you too much to save & quit while in danger.
Matewis: You can, but if you're anything like me then it'd bug you too much to save & quit while in danger.
I don't think i have a problem like that. :P
Vythonaut: I don't think i have a problem like that. :P
That's good :) Said affliction has cost me many hours of sleep :P
I can't help but picture Arnie (and his legendary accent) portray this Kesehind dude. :)
Attachments:
oh1.jpg (174 Kb)
oh2.jpg (173 Kb)
The little gaming tablet that could. Yup, my Switch is sucking up all my playtime right now. :) Even though I wasn't planning on it, a bunch of smaller eShop titles have also snuck their way onto my system after perusing the seemingly never-ending "on sale" section last week.

Currently playing:
Splatoon 2 - Over 60 hours in playtime and no stopping in sight (within a mere 2 weeks! o.O), which already makes this one of my most played games in recent years. Having a good time with multi and the Octo expansion right now.
Thumper - The Switch port is fantastic, and I'm very much a fan of rhythm violence now. Keep on thumping! ;)
Letter Quest - Also a splendid port of a title I've never played before. A great word puzzle game to play on the go/away from home.
Gems of War - Pretty much an improved Puzzle Quest in FTP form. It sure doesn't stop reminding players to stop by their in-game shop to buy this and that, but I have no problem ignoring all that. It's still quite the fun puzzler when played casually. ;)
Attachments:
octo.jpg (281 Kb)
thumper.jpg (189 Kb)
Post edited May 23, 2019 by Mr.Mumbles
Don't ask. :P
Attachments:
tinyE: Don't ask. :P
That's some kinky shit.
Post edited May 23, 2019 by Mr.Mumbles
tinyE: Don't ask. :P
Mr.Mumbles: That's some kinky shit.
That is one of the tamer things from the game. :P
Took over a munitions factory and got some much needed equipment. I'm running a bit on empty money wise, so I'm looking forward to sell all of this. I need to save some money to get myself a proper sniper, but that damned Reaper is incredibly expensive. However he is one of only two snipers in the entire game. The other being a terrorist on the run that can only be persuaded to join your group for one week.
Attachments:
factory.jpg (342 Kb)
spoils.jpg (395 Kb)
Bullseye! Artillery fire from militia in an adjacent sector.
Attachments:
bullseye.jpg (489 Kb)
Matewis: Bullseye! Artillery fire from militia in an adjacent sector.
Why does every one of your soldiers have really cool sunglasses? :P

It looks an audition for Top Gun.
Post edited May 25, 2019 by tinyE
Matewis: Bullseye! Artillery fire from militia in an adjacent sector.
tinyE: Why does every one of your soldiers have really cool sunglasses? :P

It looks an audition for Top Gun.
Yeah, they're bitchen! It's sun goggles. It gives them extra sight range during the day. At night they wear nightvision goggles.
Sadly not on GOG (yet?).
Attachments:
Post edited May 25, 2019 by Maighstir