It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Destruction Derby
Attachments:
wheeeee.jpg (426 Kb)
Too realistic to be comfortable.

Now you're my bitch.

So true...

I have no idea what you are talking about...
Post edited April 04, 2019 by viperfdl
Mr.Mumbles: Destruction Derby
Ah yes flatout 2, i also managed to do one mass carnage where i destroyed cars except one that was competing against me.
Speed Demon
Attachments:
Matewis: They've got the best underground mission in the campaign - killing Medivh!
Attachments:
sorcerer.png (113 Kb)
a screenshot of my new and early factory. next step is deleting everything and build a concrete foundation. From the top right, there is the output of my copper mine across the hill coming through as copper wire, which is split into two, one storing the wire, the other making cables, both stored is containers. Next to it is a limestone mine and concrete factory. In front is the iron assembly line, with two mines on the right going down in the an assembly line producing iron rods, iron plates, screws and reinforced iron plates. In the middle is my hub and workshop, and on the far left my newly built space elevator.
Attachments:
amok: *snip*
Which game?
amok: snip
I wonder how confusing building/adding to one's factory becomes as it increases in size and scope. I could see playing such a game in first-person only could easily become a builder's nightmare.
viperfdl: Which game?
Satisfactory
amok: snip
Mr.Mumbles: I wonder how confusing building/adding to one's factory becomes as it increases in size and scope. I could see playing such a game in first-person only could easily become a builder's nightmare.
yes, me too. I have not got that far into the game still, and the final tiers are still not in the game, but that might be an issue, but for me that is also part of the fun of it (i'm a bit strange that way....) and the game becomes just as much a puzzle. However, one good thing they have is that you can make paint, and later you can color code the different assembly lines
Post edited April 06, 2019 by amok
Thanks for the answer. Just watched the trailer and I'm asking myself why so many people like to lumber a virgin planet with factories, pollute the environment, plunder it's resources and behave like total jerks.
Well, I guess I'm just part of the minority of strange humans on this planet...
viperfdl: Thanks for the answer. Just watched the trailer and I'm asking myself why so many people like to lumber a virgin planet with factories, pollute the environment, plunder it's resources and behave like total jerks.
*shrugh* not much different than commuting genocide, covering a planet in racing tracks, mass pollution for entertainment and so on. it is a game
viperfdl: Thanks for the answer. Just watched the trailer and I'm asking myself why so many people like to lumber a virgin planet with factories, pollute the environment, plunder it's resources and behave like total jerks.
amok: *shrugh* not much different than commuting genocide, covering a planet in racing tracks, mass pollution for entertainment and so on.
That's true...
amok: it is a game
I guess that's the reason why I want to try it myself. ^^
Any information whether this game comes to gog.com?
amok: *shrugh* not much different than commuting genocide, covering a planet in racing tracks, mass pollution for entertainment and so on.
viperfdl: That's true...
amok: it is a game
viperfdl: I guess that's the reason why I want to try it myself. ^^
Any information whether this game comes to gog.com?
non yet. it is 1 year exclusive to Epic store at the moment, so not before that time is over at least. but then it is going to be in EA for more than a year as well, so not sure about how final release will be handled.
The hills are alive with the sound of music.
Attachments:
Post edited April 06, 2019 by Mr.Mumbles
WHERE'S THAT CONFOUNDED BRIDGE!?
Attachments:
crossing.jpg (374 Kb)