It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vythonaut: Grammar nazi. :)
reminds me of someone's tweets :P
Vythonaut: Grammar nazi. :)
tinyE: reminds me of someone's tweets :P
As I'm not paying any attention to social media, who would that be?
Dynasty Warriors 9. I have never really liked this character in any of the DW games. He is boring to play.
Attachments:
tiger.jpg (418 Kb)
It's a done, all 10 story acts. My Witch ended at level 67. All ready for endgame content should I ever chose to.

https://imgur.com/9Jaa3Bt
"Come to the Dark Side", they said. "We have cookies", they said.

https://www.directupload.net/file/d/5398/ttzwrhyk_jpg.htm
https://www.directupload.net/file/d/5399/lp3nznyu_jpg.htm
Excellent!
Attachments:
airguitar.jpg (438 Kb)
Can anyone guess?
Attachments:
my_game.png (303 Kb)
33livelong: Can anyone guess?
Guess what? This is not a guessing the game thread. It's actually good behavior to mention the name of the game, unfortunately many don't do that.
Post edited March 22, 2019 by ariaspi
...which annoys me and I am sure I am far from the only one.
In my defense, I said the name of the game im playing in my previous post a few days ago.
- Deerclops giving me problems as usual :P Luckily I was very far away from my base when it spawned.

- Me and my posse sleeping round the fire and among the beefalo after a successful winter koalefant hunt. Shaved the beefalo for good measure too (wool's great for keeping the base's fire going)

(Btw, yeah this is not the guessing thread, the idea is not to just post screenshots and have people guess what it is. However sometimes people want some extra interaction and purposefully leave out the name to reveal it to anyone whose interest is piqued enough to enquire about it. That's ok as per the thread's first post, though ideally this shouldn't become the norm. Oh yes, and this is Don''t Starve of course :) )
Attachments:
deerclops.jpg (202 Kb)
posse.jpg (207 Kb)
Post edited March 22, 2019 by Matewis
Finally checking out Southpark : Stick of Truth. So far it's pretty awesome and really captures the feeling of the show.
Attachments:
Matewis: Finally checking out Southpark : Stick of Truth. So far it's pretty awesome and really captures the feeling of the show.
What kind of game is it? RTS, TBS?
Matewis: Finally checking out Southpark : Stick of Truth. So far it's pretty awesome and really captures the feeling of the show.
tinyE: What kind of game is it? RTS, TBS?
Seems like it is an RPG TBS (warrior, thief, mage or jew XD). You do quests, gain levels, unlock&level abilities, buy&loot equipment&stuff etc. and all around the town of Southpark. The actual combat is final-fantasy-esque: your party on the left, other party on the right, and everyone gets a turn to attack.

I waited ages for a proper discount, which I finally noticed yesterday on steam: -80% !