It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NuffCatnip: Thanks for bringing that game to my attention!
Looks like something I could put a few hours into. :)

Edit: Too bad it's probably too niche for gog.
Matewis: Pleasure :) It would be awesome if more games could me made in https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b0/92/94/b09294900b2d8c29819a40eab5299c23--d-game-background-isometric-art.jpg
]this kind of style
[/url]. Like a GTA-ish type game, or perhaps even a 'The Sims' type game.
I've seen a japanese ad for a voxel-style 'Sims' game one or two years ago, guess it didn't make it to the west. :/
I am playing insurgency these days.It's a hell lot of fun.
Attachments:
tlndhi6.jpg (60 Kb)
viperfdl: Because the price for Elex got under my personal 40€ limit, I got and am now playing it.
NuffCatnip: I was thinking of getting it as well, but I was a € shy of getting both Elex and Stardew Valley, so I got Stardew Valley and both Suffering games.
How is Elex?
At first I was a little confused at the start of the game. But now I'm more and more getting into it.
SalmanAnees: I am playing insurgency these days.It's a hell lot of fun.
That looks really hard.
Matewis: Pleasure :) It would be awesome if more games could me made in https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b0/92/94/b09294900b2d8c29819a40eab5299c23--d-game-background-isometric-art.jpg
]this kind of style
[/url]. Like a GTA-ish type game, or perhaps even a 'The Sims' type game.
NuffCatnip: I've seen a japanese ad for a voxel-style 'Sims' game one or two years ago, guess it didn't make it to the west. :/
There is Habbo which looks the part, but it is a weird social networking type game.
AM I the only one that doesn't see a location for Matewis? :P

NVM! It's back.
Post edited December 22, 2017 by tinyE
SalmanAnees: I am playing insurgency these days.It's a hell lot of fun.
Judging by his eyes it sees the world like this:
https://www.americangrit.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Predator_Vision_by_LOL2679-610x387.jpg
In which case, RUN!!
Post edited December 22, 2017 by Matewis
Icewall: The masterpiece!
Matewis: Ah Ultima 6 it looks like. I've been tempted to try this game (or 7) several times. But the backlog just too big :P
It´s Ultima 6. :D

It took me a long time to start the ultima series. I started with Ultima VII with exult engine that works flawless. It´s a great game and its ok to play it first. The game is amazing but it lacks on the combat system.

After beat U7, just go ahead and play Ultima IV, V and VI. I really love IV and V because the world is amazing and the combat system in Ultima V is great. My fav RPGs by far. I can´t say how I feel about Ultima VI because I just start it but so far so good.

Don´t forget to use the maps, manual, spell book and more that comes with the gog version. Check for Ultima Patcher to bring the music on to the games and better look chars. In ultima VI you can play in 800x600 resolution with Nuvue engine too.

Sorry for my english!

Icewall: The masterpiece!
Matewis: I decided to try out Death Coming mostly because I love this kind of art style with all its funny little details. And though the environments are great fun to explore the actual game is simply ok. You have to kill people 'Final Desitination' style for the Grim Reaper to restore your soul. So you go around looking for things like electric wires to drop into pools, loose air conditioner units etc. Fun time-killer.
I didn´t know about this game. I liked the art. I´ll check it out. :)
Icewall: It´s Ultima 6. :D

It took me a long time to start the ultima series. I started with Ultima VII with exult engine that works flawless. It´s a great game and its ok to play it first. The game is amazing but it lacks on the combat system.

After beat U7, just go ahead and play Ultima IV, V and VI. I really love IV and V because the world is amazing and the combat system in Ultima V is great. My fav RPGs by far. I can´t say how I feel about Ultima VI because I just start it but so far so good.

Don´t forget to use the maps, manual, spell book and more that comes with the gog version. Check for Ultima Patcher to bring the music on to the games and better look chars. In ultima VI you can play in 800x600 resolution with Nuvue engine too.

Sorry for my english!
Thanks for the info, I'll probably get round to it one day seeing as it is Ultima after all :)
Matewis: Ah Ultima 6 it looks like. I've been tempted to try this game (or 7) several times. But the backlog just too big :P
Icewall: It´s Ultima 6. :D

Sorry for my english!

Matewis:
Icewall:
your english is borderline perfect. You speak it better than most Americans I know.
Playing A Hat in Time and I got to say , I'm having a blast so far. Already 100%'ed the game, but I'll probably play through it again. :)

NuffCatnip: I was thinking of getting it as well, but I was a € shy of getting both Elex and Stardew Valley, so I got Stardew Valley and both Suffering games.
How is Elex?
viperfdl: At first I was a little confused at the start of the game. But now I'm more and more getting into it.
Same 'problem' I had with the Gothic series, the more you play, the better it gets.
I'll probably get Elex the next time it's on sale
Attachments:
26.png (499 Kb)
tinyE: your english is borderline perfect. You speak it better than most Americans I know.
Thank you! :)
Here.
Attachments:
Attachments:
PES 2016, Alavés vs. Olympiacos, Champions League season 2065/66.

My new favorite game. With my own set of rules about how to play and what kind of team to use, it never lacks challenge.
Attachments:
01.jpg (346 Kb)
02.jpg (395 Kb)
03.jpg (440 Kb)