It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We are in a (hardware) crysis here.

Mr.Mumbles: Needs more Audrey II.
Indeed. :)
Attachments:
romantic.jpeg (436 Kb)
Post edited March 03, 2019 by Vythonaut
Vythonaut: We are in a (hardware) crysis here.

Mr.Mumbles: Needs more Audrey II.
Vythonaut: Indeed. :)
Crysis
I finished it a few months ago.

meh, not bad, not great
Post edited March 03, 2019 by tinyE
tinyE: meh, not bad, not great
I dig it, especially for all that suit powers gameplay (feels good to play Predator in the woods), nice implementation of real world physics and semi-destructible environments. I've finished it a lot of times through the years but since i'm currently in a mood for FPS, i thought i'd give it another go.
tinyE: meh, not bad, not great
Vythonaut: I dig it, especially for all that suit powers gameplay (feels good to play Predator in the woods), nice implementation of real world physics and semi-destructible environments. I've finished it a lot of times through the years but since i'm currently in a mood for FPS, i thought i'd give it another go.
I had just started last year, and was a bit disappointed : the short duration of the cloaking device didn't really allow to "play predator". Does it increase significantly during gameplay ?

I suspect I had been spoiled by the AvP series.
Telika: I had just started last year, and was a bit disappointed : the short duration of the cloaking device didn't really allow to "play predator". Does it increase significantly during gameplay ?
Nope, the suit powers aren't upgradable and you stay with the same amount of energy until the end of the game. You just learn to be more efficient with the suit: you are supposed to uncloak every now and then, just enough for the suit's energy to be replenished. Also, if you operate a weapon while being cloaked you'll lose all remaining energy: you can counter this by uncloaking for a second to shoot someone down before cloaking again (and you better reposition yourself after that because the enemy will continue to fire in your direction).

It takes a while getting used to it, but it's what matters the most in Delta difficulty (aside from being stealthy). Having said that, if the available energy pool was bigger, there would be serious balancing problems with the game; you're already cheating with that suit.
Telika: I had just started last year, and was a bit disappointed : the short duration of the cloaking device didn't really allow to "play predator". Does it increase significantly during gameplay ?
Vythonaut: Nope, the suit powers aren't upgradable and you stay with the same amount of energy until the end of the game. You just learn to be more efficient with the suit: you are supposed to uncloak every now and then, just enough for the suit's energy to be replenished. Also, if you operate a weapon while being cloaked you'll lose all remaining energy: you can counter this by uncloaking for a second to shoot someone down before cloaking again (and you better reposition yourself after that because the enemy will continue to fire in your direction).

It takes a while getting used to it, but it's what matters the most in Delta difficulty (aside from being stealthy). Having said that, if the available energy pool was bigger, there would be serious balancing problems with the game; you're already cheating with that suit.
I suspected something like that, BUT you still manage to get shot as the lastingly cloaked Pred in several AvP games, so...
The Color Everything
*Picking up where I left off half-way through... two years ago. o.O
Attachments:
I'm still playing the open beta of Tom Clancy's The Division 2 (Uplay). And because it's a beta (I suppose), I saw some weird things... Here are just a few of them I captured (:P)
Attachments:
Post edited March 04, 2019 by Azrael360
Kaboom!
Attachments:
boomboom.jpeg (499 Kb)
The sanctity of this place has been fouled!

What a lovely surprise this was. I can put my original CD in a museum now :) <-- (Figure of speech. Not gonna do that. I am a collector)
Attachments:
d1.jpg (442 Kb)
Post edited March 07, 2019 by Hikage1983
Hikage1983: The sanctity of this place has been fouled!

What a lovely surprise this was. I can put my original CD in a museum now :) <-- (Figure of speech. Not gonna do that. I am a collector)
Is she unarmed?
Hikage1983: The sanctity of this place has been fouled!

tinyE: Is she unarmed?
Haha nope. Bow as intended. Notice the arrow flying towards the fallen one.
A Tristram Holiday
Attachments:
fiery_foe.jpg (302 Kb)
Post edited March 08, 2019 by Mr.Mumbles
The slayer of demons (and other pesky creatures) is victorious once more!
Attachments:
end_stats.jpg (359 Kb)
yer_dead.jpg (268 Kb)
Post edited March 08, 2019 by Mr.Mumbles
Mr.Mumbles: A Tristram Holiday
How is the game holding up? Any technical issues or that kind of thing?