It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matewis: That's a bit massive yes :) You can make it smaller in something like gimp or even paint, or you could share it via an image sharing website like https://imgur.com/
Dagubot: https://imgur.com/9cmV0bI

Does the link work properly? And thank you for the help Matewis!
Witcher 3 in 4k it looks like? My laptop suffered a panic attack just opening that image :P

also no problem and welcome to the forum :)
Post edited December 19, 2017 by Matewis
Matewis: Witcher 3 in 4k it looks like? My laptop suffered a panic attack just opening that image :P
Hahaha! Yes! I'm sorry...lol. I'm running a GTX 1080ti SC2 Hybrid for my GPU :)
It was a long game. I had to amuse myself.
Attachments:
fd01.png (197 Kb)
fd02.png (304 Kb)
fd3.png (254 Kb)
fd04.png (300 Kb)
fd05.png (324 Kb)
+1 for the great topic idea!

Recently I discovered again Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition, so decided to let off the steam by beating some easy AI opponents.
Attachments:
flashy.jpg (429 Kb)
Yesterday I finished Vaporum and now I'm playing Pathologic further. I'm on day 5 and I think I understood how to survive in the game.
Attachments:
eva.jpg (396 Kb)
Saints Row: The Third

I have played through it several times but I never get tired of its craziness
Attachments:
Because the price for Elex got under my personal 40€ limit, I got and am now playing it.
Attachments:
awhooooo.jpg (378 Kb)
The masterpiece!
Attachments:
Icewall: The masterpiece!
Ah Ultima 6 it looks like. I've been tempted to try this game (or 7) several times. But the backlog just too big :P

I decided to try out Death Coming mostly because I love this kind of art style with all its funny little details. And though the environments are great fun to explore the actual game is simply ok. You have to kill people 'Final Desitination' style for the Grim Reaper to restore your soul. So you go around looking for things like electric wires to drop into pools, loose air conditioner units etc. Fun time-killer.
Attachments:
Matewis: Ah Ultima 6 it looks like. I've been tempted to try this game (or 7) several times. But the backlog just too big :P

I decided to try out Death Coming mostly because I love this kind of art style with all its funny little details. And though the environments are great fun to explore the actual game is simply ok. You have to kill people 'Final Desitination' style for the Grim Reaper to restore your soul. So you go around looking for things like electric wires to drop into pools, loose air conditioner units etc. Fun time-killer.
That pic is from a game who's goal is to kill people?
Matewis: Ah Ultima 6 it looks like. I've been tempted to try this game (or 7) several times. But the backlog just too big :P

Thanks for bringing that game to my attention!
Looks like something I could put a few hours into. :)

Edit: Too bad it's probably too niche for gog.
Post edited December 22, 2017 by NuffCatnip

tinyE: That pic is from a game who's goal is to kill people?
Yep pretty much. Notice the electric wire above the swimming pool? And also the 2 people underneath the umbrella next to the pool? You can close the umbrella with your 'grim reaper assistant' powers prompting the 2 people to get hot and jump in the pool. Then you cut the wire and electrocute all 6 of them!

I've only played 2 levels so far so I'd be wary of recommending it to anyone. Still it's a pretty cheap and small game (less than 200MB)
Post edited December 22, 2017 by Matewis
viperfdl: Because the price for Elex got under my personal 40€ limit, I got and am now playing it.
I was thinking of getting it as well, but I was a € shy of getting both Elex and Stardew Valley, so I got Stardew Valley and both Suffering games.
How is Elex?
NuffCatnip: Thanks for bringing that game to my attention!
Looks like something I could put a few hours into. :)

Edit: Too bad it's probably too niche for gog.
Pleasure :) It would be awesome if more games could me made in this kind of style
http://hello.eboy.com/eboy/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/N73_GA_albumposter_09k.png. Like a GTA-ish type game, or perhaps even a Sims type game.
Post edited December 22, 2017 by Matewis
Gonna have to wait. I just spent my last dime over there on RE 4 and Dominia, the Gladiator training sim. :P

I'll try to get a pic of that later if I get to it in the next few days.