It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fun with the chambermaid.
Post edited October 19, 2018 by tinyE
Grand Theft Auto V (RGSC)

EDIT1: Attachment is added but not showing for some reason, even though is less than 500 KB. Trying to fix it...
EDIT2: Screw it, I don't have time for this sh*t, life is too short. GOG is deleting my images after succesful upload & posting, but the attached images won't appear (>_<)
EDIT3: Direct link to attachment: https://www.gog.com/upload/temp/81d0c1ef9c5d7cbf002fde6e672f3acb4eb8af0e.jpg
Post edited October 19, 2018 by Azrael360
Azrael360: Grand Theft Auto V (RGSC)

EDIT1: Attachment is added but not showing for some reason, even though is less than 500 KB. Trying to fix it...
EDIT2: Screw it, I don't have time for this sh*t, life is too short. GOG is deleting my images after succesful upload & posting, but the attached images won't appear (>_<)
EDIT3: Direct link to attachment: https://www.gog.com/upload/temp/81d0c1ef9c5d7cbf002fde6e672f3acb4eb8af0e.jpg
And still not done yet. Some renovation is needed on the right side of the road!
Man, trying to get into Disney Land has become almost impossible!
Helicopter ride during the night, Grand Theft Auto V (RGSC).
Attachments:
Time for a tea! :)
Attachments:
tea.jpg (323 Kb)
Evil never looked so good.
Sarafan: Time for a tea! :)
You know, that screenshot features one thing that really bugged me about the game: The lack of real shadows indoors in FO4. With all the pre-baked lighting almost nothing casts a shadow. There are very few realistically-behaving light sources around (like the caution signal when opening the vault door) and when they do pop up it is quite jarring.
Do it!
Post edited October 21, 2018 by Mr.Mumbles
Mr.Mumbles: You know, that screenshot features one thing that really bugged me about the game: The lack of real shadows indoors in FO4. With all the pre-baked lighting almost nothing casts a shadow. There are very few realistically-behaving light sources around (like the caution signal when opening the vault door) and when they do pop up it is quite jarring.
Yeah, it's not one of the most graphically advanced game (to say the least). The engine is very old and you can see that quite often. What more it has serious performance issues. Bad things happen especially near Boston Common. Game also struggles badly when godrays are on and there's a lot of trees nearby. Having all that in mind, I have to say that it has its moments. For example Sanctuary Hills in full sunlight look very good (and performance is good there as well!).
[img]https://i.imgur.com/E90Jktz.jpg[/img]
CMOT70: *snip*
What game is that?

btw: img-tags doesn't work here.
viperfdl: What game is that?
I believe it’s Horizon: Zero Dawn.
PlagueStation exclusive...
I dont have a camera to take a picture of your mom :(
Howdy! It's been a while since i posted stuff here; here's a special delivery for Matewis! ;)

Also, let me reply to this post (https://www.gog.com/forum/general/which_games_do_you_keep_installed_for_a_long_time/post21) here so as to not hijack that thread completely:

I've always stressed folks to use special gaming equipment with certain genres/games (eg. don't try F4 without a joystick, even better if you can afford a HOTAS etc.), but in this case i've played X3AP just with keyboard and mouse and a 23" monitor (there's a FOV setting inside the game that helps a lot) and it was perfect. You'll spend so much time looking at menus/tables and flying with autopilot and SETA (essentially a fast-forward function that you can't really do without unless you have A LOT of free time), that a joystick won't see much use out of dogfights or at times when you feel like controlling the ship manually for a while; personally i didn't miss the joystick's functionality during those times and mind you there were A LOT of them since i've been more of a fighter pilot rather than a trader/CEO.

ps. whereas other games promote save scumming, X3 promotes screenshot scumming -- what a beautiful game.
Attachments: